Reviews for Only a matter of time
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Amazing job! You have done so well on this story! The only thing Id like to ask is, are you going to continue it? This story is amazing and id love to see more from you
doofusdan chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
brilliant! keep at it
Shadow chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
No offense but you need to work on your english, just using the right words at the right time read over your sentences slowly and ask yourself if they make sense I'm definitely not a grammar nazi but still
Shadow chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Kyle you're gonna break two more hearts very soon
Shadow chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
This chapter hit a particularly familiar and recent chord for me can't comment like i want right now, good stuff though
Shadow chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
That was incredibly selfish desided to stab stan in the heart because he wouldnt give it to you
Shadow chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Poor kenny :/ You had to know that was coming
Shadow chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Back up kenny -_- go bury it in butters teh jew is off limits
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Well never shoulda told kenny he'd sell you out for a poptart
SouthParkAA chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
I like how you kept the sex fairly real and not over the top like most. Good job yo.
SouthParkAA chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Listening to this with dream theater just made me feel so content with everything. This is great, thank you. I just know you're going to break my heart at the end /3
SouthParkAA chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
You should have seen my face when I read this chapter. My eyes lit up with both excitement and shock at that little bit of smut there... I'm trying to avoid spoilers but you'll know what I mean when you read this chapter.
JigokuTsuki chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Waaaa I was searching something to read and then I sart to read your fic and I love it! Seriusly I can't stop reading. Please upgrade soon!
Enth chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This looks good though... you really should think about separating the dialogue since its too confusing that both characters speak in the same paragraph :/

I mean it might be better if it was something like "Hey Kitten" Kyle loked around to greet the purring distinctive tone that belonged to Kenny McCormick.

"You still pursue on calling me that?" Kyle asked wirily, Kenny just nodded as Kyle took the seat next to him. "Hows the crush keeping?" he questioned, a quick route to bring up...

"Goooood" he purred again "Why do you ask?" Kyle took a second to word his answer carefully...

"Wanted to know if it was going good so you cold give me a bit of advice" he smiled, Kenny stared back confused for a second.

"Youre chopping morning wood for someone?!"

Like that I mean xD my suggestion would be to make it obvious whos talking since if you cram it all together its really confusing T.T but aside of that, Im liking how its going n_n
SouthParkAA chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
The k2 is growing on me, gotta admit it. Why'd you have to make Stan such a dick? /3