Reviews for Family Doesn't End With Blood
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
*squeeling all over the place* DA FLUUUURRRFFFFF! XD That was very nice and fluffy and adooooorable and I LOVED it!
01928384756 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Awww. So cute! I just want to give Cas a big hug! Great writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I WAS FLAILING AROUND SQUEALING AND FELL OFF THE BED AND HIT MY HEAD ON MY DESK BUT IR WAS SO WORTH IT THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC BRAVO ALL THE AWARDS
rogue.angel94 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Holy freakin pie! I love, love, LOVED reading this :D
Honestly, this has to be one of the best Destiel fics I've read on here...and I've read a lot lolz. Keep up the awesome writing :)
MegGenScull chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
This story was awesome, the ending was perfect :)
It might be cool to do a chapter when they're all twenty-ish or something and Cas stumbles into his mother or something.
Anyway, this story was beautiful, thanks so much for writing it!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Awwww I'm so glad that you wrote this... :)
Captain-Obviouss chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
loved this fic! it was so cute and a great ending after it being sad :-)
Gustin azza chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I love it! I am so sad when this story ended,,,This story really lovely and sweet!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
ahh this was perfect! their speeches were great and the dynamic between them all is amazing and just right :D I loved this fic it's been great to read so thank you! (more-profound-bond)
MegGenScull chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
This story was awesome and adorable, if only hey?
I mean if only like Mary hadn't died...but then DEAN AND SAM WOULDN'T BE CLOSE UGH THIS GODDAMN SHOW.
Anyway, fantastic story, love the build up and conclusion of Dean and Cas's friendship, and Sammy's little quirks. I also love the inclusion of Meg. People forget how important she was.
Thanks for a very well written and enjoyable story!
-MSxx
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
AWWW oh my goodness! Mary is the bestest mom ever! this is so good! they're gonna be brothers and cas won't be hurt and he'll be happy! so good can't wait for the last chapter!:) (more-profound-bond)
MarilynNovak chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I've been reading this fic since you first started posting it, it's one of my favorites! I'n really sad that the next chapter is the last! )': but it's an amazing fic and I love it! You should be proud! You're a wonderful writer! xx
Hina89 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
YAY! New chapter! I love it! I hope youll write what will happen in their teens
Gustin azza chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
LOVELY CHAPTER! I AM SO HAPPY CAS LIVE TOGETHER WITH DEAN, SAM AND MARY AS A FAMILY! CAS NEED HAPPY LIFE! LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
This chapter may or may not have made me cry...

BABY MEG IS THE CUTEST THING