Reviews for Friend In Need Nack's POV
ohho chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
slag and slagged
Ness554 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Ah shite I knew that Throw it All Away bit was gonna cause problems. I never said I didn't like your fanfic. It was decent. I'm just saying it's very weird seeing Willow Woods as a part of Mobius. Plus ever heard of DKVine? They think Conker lives in the same universe as Donkey Kong. This works out in theory since Rareware used to make the DK games with Nintendo but in reality, Conker lives in Willow Woods which is an alternate universe and is not connected to Donkey Kong one iota. I'm also not saying your fanfics suck. I enjoyed the Batula one despite its confusing moments. You're just taking this thing the wrong way. BTW, the mob boss is called Don Weazo for future refference.
julayla chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Look, Ness or whatever your name is, why are you even reading this fic if you're just gonna badmouth it? It took me days to write up this fic, and the people I know & care for liked it. I'm not messing or screwing the Sonic/Conker fics! It was all I could think of when I first started this story. And why am I even talking to you for? You're just a jerk who doesn't appreciate fine work! My fic is suppose to be what happens during the time Conker was having a BFD, but without Conker knowing it! Why am I writing this long? Cause you don't appreciate it, that's why! (No offense)
Ness554 chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Like all the of the darkness that dozes in the dusk, THROW IT ALL AWAY! If you're wondering why I'm typing up part of Shadow's theme it's because you should throw this all away. I'll admit it's pretty thought out but I just don't see any joy in it. I'd rather see Sonic and Conker teaming up and destroying Tediz or something sutpid like that if there has to be a Sonic/Conker crossover. And The Fabled Panther Kingdom as part of Mobius? That's just messed up. I can't even imagine a place like Poo Mountain on a planet like Mobius. I'll admit I liked the Fanfic but I just can't deal with the whole Conker living on Mobius or Nack hitting it on with Berri bit. Maybe a fanfic where Conker is king and hunting for Don Weaso for the killing of Berri only to have to go through Nack first type of story would appeal to me but not this. Whoa that took longer than I thought. Let me end this by saying, I hope the next story won't end up as messed up as this one. No offense.
Turquoisephoenix chapter 7 . 10/24/2002
This is the best fic I've read today.

*gives author a round of applause* Thank you for making my day happier. _ I've always loved Nack fanfics, and now you've given me another reason to like Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Keep on writing!
PatrickSim chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
You should *really* split this thing into chapters. It takes too long to read one story on one page, because of computer vision syndrome and what not, it doesn't really make this particular reader overjoyed to read it... But do whatever you want, I'll read the entire thing if you split into chapters.