Reviews for Crimson Memory, Golden Fate
Beleaguer chapter 37 . 11/15/2017
honestly, i didn't like this story in the beginning after it became apparent Nim was Arya. I mean, Jaime and Arya is such an "out there" pairing, esp with the age difference that i was put off from the whole thing, but your writing is gorgeous so i kept going. AND then i loved it for a while. Clever, sharp-tongued Nim/Arya quickly became endearing with her shenanigans and I definitely warmed up to Arya/Jaime and the Tywin/Arya interactions (they were so good)! but then Arya regained her memories and became a prisoner and i disliked the story again lol. It's frustrating losing your freedom and I hate reading abt it, but again your writing is absolutely gorgeous so i kept going. And you proved me wrong, when Arya killed illyn payne. Wolf in sheep's clothing is something i hate to read abt, but you did it well and i loved it. Jaime and Arya's relationship is something you made interesting and I'm glad you didn't drag out the romance. I think if you had, I wouldn't have kept reading, so I'm glad you made them fall in love early, cos it seems they're going to need it. Sorry for this very long winded complaint/praise, but your story made me feel many things.

TL:DR your story pissed me off half the time, but i love it. thsnk you
guest chapter 37 . 9/17/2017
Wooo 100th review! :)

I'm excited to see how this plays out.
Cersei will be out for blood. But Jaime and Tywin will know that Arya didn't do it. She's much too smart for that.

Plus, it will be interesting to see with Oberyn. He likes her, but of course would love to kill the Mountain in trial by combat.

There are many different ways this can go and I'm excited to read more! Keep up the good work!
guest chapter 36 . 9/15/2017
Wow. Just found your story and I really love it!
Good job! I just read it all in one night!
Can't wait for more.
I actually really like Arya (Nim) and Jaime! That's a pairing I never thought I'd get behind lol.
becauseholly chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Love this! I've loved this pairing ever since reading remain nameless. And it is so hard to find fanfic for it. But suddenly there's your story! And it's really well-written fanfic, the characters are believable, has an intriguing plot. And you update regularly! It's amazing! Are we going to hear anything from the North? Or Daenerys' actions in the east? Really looking forward to reading more. Such a good story. I've loved every chapter and I can't wait. That being said; don't feel pressured, if you need to take a break, I will wait quite happily.
Bella-swan11 chapter 36 . 9/6/2017
Arya, you must prepare yourself, you know that the spies are always stalking. So you must prepare, when Jaime comes furious to know what happened to Oberyn.
Jaime is a hot-blooded man, get ready for a scene of jealousy. That will end in Jaime, want to reaffirm that you only have eyes for him.
In the form of sex, because in this way Jaime wants to feel that you are his alone. You know you'll have to be honest with Jaime, because he's going to tell you what you felt when Oberyn kissed you.
That will make Jaime very jealous. Especially, it forbids you to be near Oberyn.
done chapter 18 . 9/5/2017
Now that this has become a sado-masochistic jerk-fest, I'm out. PEACE!
Bella-swan11 chapter 35 . 8/27/2017
Jaime now, if you will be jealous, to see your wife so close to Oberyn. You all know the sexual freedom that the prince has, you have to accept that Arya is very beautiful.
The question is, how much can you endure jealousy without making a scene of jealousy. You will be surprised by the response of your reaction, because you will understand that you would not bear to see it with another because you love your wife.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/22/2017
This is pretty entertaining. I hope to read more.
Bella-swan11 chapter 34 . 8/22/2017
Jaime, you feel a lot about Arya, seeing her worries about you. It is something you appreciate so much, that you can not help but develop feelings towards it.
Especially ignite the passion, in the moment of fighting with the swords. You know that in the least expected moment, you end up making love to him.
Arya should try to contact Jon. Think life is short, you should not live with regrets.
If you really want to do it for Jon, find out who his mother is. When you discover the truth of Jon, you will have the key to kill the Lannisters.
francisvirus chapter 34 . 8/20/2017
good to see ser jimmy pick up a sword lol
Bella-swan11 chapter 33 . 8/16/2017
Arya to motivate Jaime, you need a new approach. What motivates Jaime are his passions, give him something to fight for.
If you get pregnant, then Jaime will have to leave his misery. Because he would hate to see his son look at him with pity.
Besides that Tywin would stop bothering you, because you would give him the longed-for grandson he wants. Think that this is a form of revenge against Cersei, because your children would be legitimate.
Instead her are bastards, that for her pride will be a fatal blow.
98765 chapter 33 . 8/14/2017
Awesome story, I love it and am looking forward to more.
calh chapter 33 . 8/14/2017
Great chapter! Love Arya & Tywin interaction!
calh chapter 32 . 8/11/2017
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/22/2017
I like this story and the way it's written and everything but it irks me to my soul to think of Maisie and Nikolaj... Just eww lol