Reviews for Crimson Memory, Golden Fate
OMG you've made a great story. Please continue writing this and update soon. Im so excited to know what will happen next how you will develop their relationship more. And how this will end. :) great job. I hope you update soon. :)
Marie chapter 29 . 2/11
This is fantastic!
And I am going to regret staying up so late to read this when I fall asleep at school tomorrow...
But not much :)
Andi chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
I appreciate this story line. Are you going to introduce Gendry and Hotpie? Please continue
Bella-swan11 chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
Arya and you agree that Jaime is important to you, which is why it's not on your list; So what will happen when you find out that he was the one who pushed Bran from the tower just because I find him and Cersei having sex.
The question is Jaime forgive achieved it, you're a Stark and have a duty to your family that will make it difficult to forgive him for this crime, more if you are expecting a child or children of it because you would have to hate the father of your children.
Jaime because they do not admit that you care Arya, you know that when he finds out what you did to his younger brother will hate. You should tell yourself the truth, because Cersei is able to tell that secret to ruin his happiness.
Jaime you are falling in love with her, just be careful of losing because he known the truth. It can vengarze you much to love you, you know how vindictive is it can attack your honor and were able to push his brother to protect your lover, she is able to hurt your manhood and have a mistress as Loras Tyrell to be in the same position.
Just imagine the embarrassment in court if everyone know that the great Jaime Lannister is a Horned One because his wife is cheating on her, she is able to do if he finds out the truth by someone else or you give reasons and returned with Cersei, you could stand imagine your wife with another.

Guest chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
! You are soooo talented. I love this story, and I love Nim! Please write more!
StormingMyCastle chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
Wow. I officially like Jaime after reading this story. UPDATE SOON!
StormingMyCastle chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
I JUST KNOW IT's ARYA. As soon as Tywin said his old cup bearer, I've just known.
Bella-swan11 chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
Arya did it, the first covenant with Tywin Lannister at least have some freedom. You know that soon you will get pregnant if you keep the same pace with Jaime, can not keep his hands off of each other there is much desire between two insurance not only he stayed in his room but wherever win them want from each other.
It may not be part of the plan but imagine Cersei expression if he found out you were pregnant would be something you would enjoy. Since your children if Jaime would in every way that he could raise them as their own and be proud of them in front of everyone not like Cersei's bastards.
In addition to how lucky you can have twins is in the genetics of the Lannisters, clear that if passed would not allow them to have the same story as Cersei and your husband. Why would you do it only as brothers would of course think that Tywin can win this fight but I do not know is that nombrarias your kids with names of dead brothers would be a new way Stark would live.

Mystical Memories chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
I binge-read this is under an hour. Wow.

Anyway, this is really great! I love the idea of Arya sort of having three different names, now - Arya Stark, Arya Lannister, and Nim the Nameless.

Please update soon! Your writing is fantastic. (:
Fear chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
You did not forget how Jaime attacked Ned and killed many Northern did you? Becaue Arya is a vengeful person. She would never simply accept this shit of a life and give the Lannisters power over the North and, well everything else. (Well not that the North would accept a Lannister spawn as a liege, but thats another matter)
John M. Locke chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
官能的よ。 Thank you for writing this. Please though, write more! I've been sitting in suspense for more than a week, and, this being one of my favourite fanfictions, and I feel to be vital I learn what they say and do the morning after. So please, once again, write! Update soon!
Bella-swan11 chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Jaime because they do not agree that Arya or Nim is the person who understands you because he thinks the same as you want because it is the first woman to meet you as you are only Jaime, not kinslayer or large Jaime Lannister.
Jaime just think something now are married with Arya, maybe should hate but do not because they are in love just do not accept it, for all the damage that their families were made.
Marriage Arya can enjoy lovemaking with Jaime is rewarding but think tonight may have consequences. Can you get pregnant of a baby or babies, if that does not happen blame your child or children for the sins of Jaime.
Since they snatched your family Arya did not get the Nieges if you were to get pregnant, it may not be the plan but you could use this opportunity to approach Tywin because he wants his son Jaime grandchildren. You must follow the advice of Margaery and her grandmother to learn how to handle men as if they were your toys, to learn those men who laughed at you because you're not very feminine that you can dominate.

Bella-swan11 chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
Arya finally are Jaime Lannister's wife now must be strong even if it means you act like a lioness, you must follow the advice of Margaery she knows better than anyone how to manipulate people. Now came the wedding night you have to take this night for teasing Cersei angering where it hurts your pride about her is the dominating Jaime, now will you demonstrate that you are the wife of James leaving you marks all over your body something to serve him to go to be his wife on wedding night after all are a Stark you will always be a wolf, it's time to prove it to Jaime.
Arya must do better Might ask Margaery to train you, after all women know how to handle Tyrell his enemies and is a skill that you must learn if you want to face the Lannister as these in a nest of snakes.

Moon of Kello chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
I will say one and one thing only : "To your health Ser Ilyn"

I cannot imagine Arya wearing a gold dress. Anyway I'm sure she must have hidden a blade or two beneath her dress !

Good chapter, hope you'll soon updat !
ManonVarendaz chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
This chapter was really to my taste again. I lost interest a little bit at some point but now I am back. Well done.