Reviews for I Can't Hear You
Miss Lib93 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
This was a good chapter. Thanks for explaining how Odd heard the music. Is Jeremie going to get revenge while Odd's on Lyoko? Or is he going to try and get Odd kicked out of school? Will Nikki appear more? Please continue writing. Thanks
TheBoyWhoCould chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Nice
thor94 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
lol, nikki snitched jeremy without mercy
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I thought odd was deaf?
Miss Lib93 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Seona
And questions: how did Odd hear the music before the others if he is deaf? Could he feel the beats or something with his feet?
Good story so far. Please continue. Thanks
Mr.Zameka chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
This is Sooo Touching I Used To Work On Code Lyoko When i worked at Moonscoop and this is does Odd Justice
Keep Up The Good Work
Joe Orsini chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Although I'm deaf in only the right ear, I think that Odd shouldn't fight XANA for a while because he wouldn't understand Jeremy's voice and Yumi should translate by talking at a normal pace so that he wouldn't say "What?".

My vote for the mystery girl's name: Nikki
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
scarlet
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
How about Selena? Btw, I like your story, the only thing I could think to mention is that you change tense quite a bit, ie using 'say' in one sentence and 'said' in the next. Just something to consider.
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I have no idea what Ulrich saw but I really can't wait to find out!
Rachael Mathers chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I actually love this story I can't wait for chapter 7 ! OddxAelita is the best couple of all time!
Lauren Chamberlain chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Nikki or Malina for the mystery girl's name.
Quill chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
How could Odd hear Ulrich play the music?
Lauren Chamberlain chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I, the faithful Orange-er, will now precede to hug tables!

In one of the episodes Odd and Aelita kissed, and the story was they were cousins, so I've always wondered what would happen if they got caught.
Lauren Chamberlain chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I LOVE this! Can't wait for the next chapter and such! Now, OFF TO TACKLE TRASH CANS AND HUG TABLES!