Reviews for The Legacy of Asgard
Sir Punchula chapter 1 . 7/13
The first chapter didn't really make a good impression on me. From the start, we have a woobiefied Zoe Nightshade (She's in the middle of Central Park, but doesn't have any non-celestial weapons?), an unreasonably violent Artemis (mostly here for the sake of demonstrating how unreasonable the Greek gods are), and a Gary Stu wearing Percy Jackson's skin (he has pseudo-glowing eyes, curb-stomps a dozen people, and has a bunch of Valkyries talk up his strength and claim he can defeat a Greek god).

It looks like your primary goal in this fic is to write Percy Jackson as a Norse demigod who comes along to show up all the Greeks and impress their women, and the rest of your writing visibly suffers for the sake of furthering that goal. It just seems a little one-note to me, and while the premise itself isn't necessarily bad, the way you go about writing it is too ham-fisted for me to appreciate. Above all, make sure you have believable characters.
BEST PERCY X REYNA STORY EVAHHHHHHHHH!
Anonymous chapter 38 . 7/11
Keep up the great work! You have written my favorite Percy x Zoe, Percy x Reyna, Percy x Artemis and Percy x Athena stories as well as many others
Unknown chapter 12 . 7/6
YOU GOT LOKI DOWN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECTLY IM SO PROUD
Reader chapter 9 . 6/20
Really like your story. EXCEPT for one thing. Your OC is called Persues (and yes he is an OC) when Perseus is a GREEK name when he is NORSE. Percy was given his name because of his Greek heritage in canon, your OC is Norse and therefore should have been given an appropriate name.
Mangahero18 chapter 5 . 6/7
Percy's argument of 'not being judged by your parent' is inherently pointless because he is IN FACT son of one the most powerful gods.
There their they're chapter 7 . 5/31
I love this. Funny, good plot, it's the best thing I've read
Well creating a overpowered individual who the Greek gods can't kill. Found it boring, what's the point if there is no risk just swing the hammer and all will be fine. Looking at the rest of the comments it seems my opinion is one of a few. You created a Mary Sue
ArthurShade chapter 38 . 5/11
Exactly wrote story
AllGoodUsernamesAreGone chapter 8 . 5/10
What, was the [ENTER] key broken?
Wolfboy670 chapter 38 . 4/24
I loved it! A little sad that its over, but at least it was a happy ending
Not arguing with the main plot, but the way that the scenes were written are especially demeaning towards Frank. I mean, he's the only Asian character in either damned series who's relevant in more than just one chapter.
Frank almost broke the world with all of his squinting when he looked closely at Hel? Just how many Asian cracks are you going to make? My friend's grandfather was in the Klan for a year when he was a kid, and even he doesn't go that far with so many racial slurs.
feic.flame chapter 38 . 3/28
I started reading this story this morning and just finished it and I have to say that I really enjoyed reading it. This was a amazing story, just like you other stories. Keep writing. I would love to read more of your stuff.
SLawren chapter 38 . 3/26
LOVED EVERYTHING! Loved how it was about Asgard and how u gave everyone a good part, making the feelings realistic, and...well, like us said, basically everything's. Nice job
3,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »