Reviews for The Legacy of Asgard
Jimmy chapter 1 . 9/20
Wow what an incredible story. Thank you so much my Canadian friend.
I haven't read the full story, so this may be explained in a future chapter, but I just wanted to know why the Greek Gods are apparently so goddamn weak. I mean, they have two armies of demigods (Small armies, but the biggest of all the Pantheons), have the same or more domains than their Norse counterparts (e.g Poseidon has the powers of several different Norse Gods), and they are immortal. The Norse Gods will grow old and die quickly if not for the Apples of Ibunn. Not to mention the can die by other gods or godly weapons unlike the Greco-Roman Gods who will just reform later on. The Greeks have the potenyial to destroy the world as easily as any of the other Pantheons can. No need to constantly talk about how weak they are.
Deathmaster chapter 38 . 9/9
This was a very well made story, thank you.
I loved this story, it was amazing
Good Kid M.A.D. City chapter 38 . 9/4
Good work with this
Mokoloco chapter 38 . 9/4
I enjoyed this story alot, i enjoyed it so much that i did not sleep last night and finished reading it in 1 day.
Have a nice day :)
Percy Odinson chapter 4 . 9/1
Figures Zeus can only see so far is his ass.
Perseus better make good promise of his threat and join the Titans.
Never get why Poseidon or Hades don't take Zeus throne they are far better Leaders that stuck up Ozone asss.
Percy Odinson chapter 3 . 9/1
Perseus is right why help those stuck up Greek assess.
They only care for thenselves and their power anything else is shit for then except Hestia she is too kind to be related to then.

What dumb shit the gods will give Percy after he meet then?
Thor Odinson chapter 1 . 9/1
The story is as son of Thor.
But do Perseus can only use Lighting when he had his father Mystic Hammer or he can use his powers withouth relying so much in the Ancient weapon?
Also why he don't reduce the size if the hammer to be more confortable and easier to use in battle.?
BlackIce8812 chapter 38 . 8/22
Thank you for writing this. It is a story that is a unique spin on the PJO and HoO stories. I loved reading every chapter of it. I just wanted to say that you are a great writer and I love all your Percy Jackson stories, and that you will be the first Author I have followed and favourited. So thanks again for writing this excellent story and many others.
OriksGaming chapter 8 . 8/14
What's up with the bad formatting in this chapter?
DasChinButton chapter 38 . 8/12
Three days of binge reading to a very satisfying conclusion of this amazing story. Norse gods for the win!
Lpatte6870 chapter 38 . 8/7
can you do a sequel to the story where percy and every body defend earth and stuff and cancel out Ragnarok forever?
AnonymousDemigod chapter 38 . 8/2
The warriors of valhalla are unwounded I think.
ILovesports chapter 35 . 7/26