Reviews for The Legacy of Asgard
guest chapter 14 . 10/4
Great chapter! Even better chapter title. Do you like that episode too?
Castean01 chapter 38 . 10/4
Flip! I've read this story over 20 times and it still doesn't get old :) It's an AMAZHANG story :) keep up the great work :)
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 9/26
I guess Hera's thinking she should've tried to become close to Thor before the Asgardians lost access to Midgard.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 9/26
Artemis is stirring a hornets nest by messing with an Asgardian Demigod. Their arrogance basically means they'd need to beg Loki for help.
Erebus17 chapter 18 . 9/13
Good storyline though:)
Erebus17 chapter 6 . 9/12
This oddly sounds a bit like The True Child of Chaos...
HoloHolo chapter 38 . 8/28
Holy shit i had goosebumps all over my body while reading percy's entreance on to the battlefield. I've read this whole story while laying in bed, being sick on my birthday (which was yesterday), but holy shit was this one hell of a story and i'd do it again in a heartbeat.
TashaMoon chapter 14 . 8/22
*Slow clap* That ending was beautiful. Bravo good sir, bravo.
Robb chapter 38 . 8/10
This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Doublelift chapter 18 . 8/7
originally I didn't think this story would be as good as your other ones since it's using a whole new universe, but as I read it more and more I'm liking it even more than the Queen's Champion which is my favourite fanfic to date
ChobeeBoy chapter 38 . 7/7
This story had something that I just didn't like. I guess I'm not use to having Percy as a demigod of another pantheon. I don't know but this chapter I enjoyed this was my favorite chapter of the story.
INLOVEWITHBOOK chapter 38 . 7/7
Perfect ending to a even more perfect story!
Jace Wayland chapter 24 . 7/6
I don't know if you read these reviews for this story anymore, but I've got to say I love your writing! Your also so freakin funny I have tears leaking out of my eyes almost every time Percy has a "Percy like" remark!
Sameen chapter 38 . 6/26
Ppplllzzzzzzz uuppppdddddaaatttteeeee i love this book soooooo much ! It's a book worthy of being published and having its name on the new Yorks bestseller list!
PercyJFan987 chapter 38 . 6/24
Please make a continuation! It's so AWESOME!
3,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »