Reviews for The Legacy of Asgard
savagelord13 chapter 14 . 4/28/2021
Nice for flipping him off Percy!
UncagedAgent chapter 38 . 4/22/2021
This is such a fantastic story! Really nice pacing, character development, action, etc. This is the fourth or fifth time I've (re)read it since you first posted it and I still enjoy it as much as I did on the first read. Really well done, it holds up especially well and all the jokes still make me smile.

Mega job :)
Site 47 chapter 18 . 4/16/2021
Ooooo, looks like Damasen is coming to help them.
Site 47 chapter 13 . 4/16/2021
Oh God, I just wanna scream "ITS NOT FRANKS FAULT HE WAS TRICKED BY HEL!" so badly so they forgive him because, I like Frank, he is one of my favorite demigods.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2021
Nah fuck Percy. Not reading this. The Queens champion was awesome but Percy is NOT a Roman and so not franks superior officer. Reyna is being an absolute bitch for siding with Percy over frank. No more reading.
I took Law at Cambridge with creative writing classes so the haters can fuck off about me not knowing what I’m talking about.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2021
Frank hardly did anything and he’s getting tortured! That’s so unfair! I love frank!
Another point, you made a point that the Norse gods can’t get into Midgard apart from hel who is the only one who has a connection. You kinda immediately disregarded this just to save Percy. Also, Reyna is awesome and you’ve made her this love sick disloyal bitch. She sides with the Norse over frank? The Roman who was just trying to save the legion and new Rome, which is kinda Reyna whole deal! In the last chapter Reyna said she was helping Percy for the legion...
Please fix as the plot holes are getting bigger.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2021
Hello! Really like the story man! There are some annoying bits; Percy being a bit of an ass but these last two chapters have fixed that I think! I’ll carry on reading as your writing is good and it’s all very interesting and unique!
I have to say a bit annoyed that Zoe got subdued by the mortals. Also Artemis was super chill in the books and was pretty great!
I know there is a lot of story left but I’m not enjoying how the Greeks are ‘stupid’ and how the gods aren’t able to fight percy. It would be bette if they captured him and he gave an impassioned plea but they still rejected him and so he went to Rome. I just think this would be better for the story. The gods still being arrogant but they are freaking immortal beings and super powerful.
Also I feel Zeus is pretty paranoid and so he would listen to Perseus warning but yeah this creates conflict so meh.
Also Perseus is a Greek name.
Part from that? Pretty solid writing
GoMagikarp chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
Lol. You're writing isn't bad, but jeez... Zoe is an over 2000 year old daughter of a titan and lieutenant of Artemis' Hunters. The fact that she gets taken down by a couple of mortals is just so stupid that I have a hard time reading on. I'm not even going to get into how idiotic your wrote Artemis as. It's obvious that everything in the story are just stepping stones to make Percy look amazing. That is to say, they don't seem that well thought out. Case in point, why does Percy have the same name? He's Norse, not Greek...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2021
Ugh Perseus is a dickhead!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2021
Homophobe? Really?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2021
Nuh uh! I understand Perseus being immune to lightning! Sure, makes sense. But that he can defeat Ares? A full god? No! I don’t think so! Perseus is the arrogant one! If Zeus did have half a brain then you would be dead!
OH MY GOD PLEASE chapter 8 . 3/11/2021
Please fix Chapter 8. The spacing is atrocious!

I love this story but my dyslexia hates this chapter. The paragraphs are not double spaced like recommended and it's really hard to consume. You're doing wonderfully and I hope you have an amazing 2021. I'm sorry to complain :'(
Turtletipper123 chapter 38 . 3/5/2021
Awesome story man! Great job! Loved it. Also had a good ending unlike some other stories I've read.
anaklumos28 chapter 4 . 1/23/2021
Are there real-life people like Zeus? I am so glad that the US has a democracy (is it effective? That is a different question :P) and a new president can be elected every 4 years.

I think it would have been interesting to have the Gods accept Percy on their side and see the dynamics between them, their children, and Percy, because right now, it feels like Norse vs. Greek/Roman, whereas it would be great to have a more integrated environment. Of course, this is only like the 4th chapter :D
3,835 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »