Reviews for The Ties that Bind Us: A Naruto and Kushina Love Story
Feydude chapter 1 . 1/12
Nice story, very hot sex scene. Needs a cleaner though for spelling/grammar, and Kushina saying "like" a lot wasn't a good trait for her.
Haze124 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Flippity-Flop my penis pumping just cant stop ;-;
Phantom9292 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Great story
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Great job, especially with the love scene. Not sure about the outfits you had Naruto and Kushina wearing during their night out. It felt out of place in a series such as this, I think you would've been better suited (pun intended) going with the traditional Japanese wear of kimono and what not, rather than having them wear western style clothing. I also think you should've went with sake as their choice of drink (perhaps flavored brand) rather than having them drink champagne. Other than that, this was a solid piece of work.
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
EPIC LOVE!

... Just... not in real life... :)

I look forward to your other stories but first I have a few others that I plan to read. I'll read yours so don't worry. :)
FallenLove82212 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
So like Omigawd! Pfft... Sorry.. Anyhoo in the dialogue i was reading and I laughed cuz I would read it in my head like this... "I like don't know".. Not to be mean or anything but I said it in a white girls voice xD for all te things that were like that haha it had me confused at what they were saying till I use the voice really x.x
Greg chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I think it was outstanding! Please do another one!
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Yeah. Very good NaruKushi lemon.
Orvpatrickwamego chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
"Sweet" story
Felicity wiseman chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
awsome!
DarkEnd Blood chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I never thought I would read an Incest fic...let alone Naruto and his own mom! Hot stuff man, awesome lemon!
Velial13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Oh, it's so awesome, I just love Naru/Kushi, especially if it's not a harem story(which is sadly pretty rare), so thank you for this sweet one-shot)
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Fictional incest is always surprisingly arousing. That concept of "Something so wrong, can be so good" is summed up pretty good right here. Nice one shot. You could tell there was something going on even if it was very brief.
dwizzy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013