Reviews for Remember Me
Cuthalion chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
Oh, and - just forgot to mention - Rise of the Guardians is one of our favorite family films. I happen to be 20 right now, and I only saw it last year for the first time, but since then we've seen it. . . umm . . . eleven times?

Jack Frost is a great character: "Oh, yeah, I love being stuffed in a sack and tossed through a magic portal . . ."

"Oh, good; that was my idea." :D

Also, Thomas Bergersen does really, really good music. I don't know if you've heard the album 'Illusions' yet, but the song on their titled 'Hurt' . . .? WOW. :D
Cuthalion chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
Hi!

Don't know if you're still receiving reviews, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. :) So far, this is the best 'return' story I've read. Let the celebration commence! I like how you did Morgana. She's got the slightest tinge of . . . hmm . . . niceness to her, still, almost as though it were a remnant of how she was in THIS life before she remembered her Camelot life. And the knights were all done well. Gwen was done VERY well. And it goes without saying that Arthur and Merlin were done very, VERY well. (Because if they hadn't been, I wouldn't like this at all.) :D

I imagine it must be pretty hard to - well, imagine - the emotional state of someone who's been waiting for 1500 years for his friends to return. The emotional reactions of the characters did not strike me as too strong or too dramatic at all. (I mean, seriously, has anyone ever lived that long?) Despite how much I've read about Tolkien's elves, I still can't imagine it. At any rate, I know for a fact that I wouldn't want to be immortal, so - well, that whole last bit was slightly irrelevant . . . but, you know, I did think it turned out well.

And what qualifies me to give such an opinion? 1) The fact that I read the entire story in about two and a half hours, and 2) the fact that I've written quite a bit myself. I've never done fan fiction, though. . . Hmm . . . :)

Also, I really appreciate the fact that you have no 'slash' stories. I personally despise them as well, PARTICULARLY because MERLIN AND ARTHUR WERE NEVER NEVER NEVER SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP! I mean, seriously. How many times in the show do they almost go out of their way to explain that simple fact? I HATE it when people change relationships. It ruins the whole dynamic, and it ruins the whole setting, and -

Oh, I'm sorry. Am I ranting again? . . . ;) Anyway, just letting you know that it was really refreshing and if I ended up overstressing that point, sorry . . . :)

Thanks for a good story!

~ Cuthalion
kyuzi4869 chapter 26 . 7/30/2017
This story IS amazing! I cannot describe it. But u have to know I am glad to read this story till midnight kkkk
I HOPE u make a sequel or short story or chapters in RM universe
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
May I just say, before I do a proper review when I finish reading, that the front cover is epic! (Also really loving the story!)
Merlinwholock chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
You said there would be another book!
Tempest's Rain chapter 26 . 5/22/2017
That was fantastic! I actually loved that so much. I loved how all the characters got some bonding time, which was great and I liked how you made it that Merlin does everything for his friends, instead of just Arthur like in heaps of other fics. I loved your Gwen/Merlin bonding so much. I do wish that the knights got some things from their POV. I also wanted Gwaine to have a bit more reaction. I loved your scene with Morgana at dinner too. That was epic. I mostly wish that you could have found a way to put Lancelot in it, but I understand why you didn't. You said that in your sequel Gaius will be in it and I'll just have to hold onto hope that Lancelot will find a way in eventually. I always thought that Merlin's best friendships were with Gwaine, Lancelot and Gwen.
Quill chapter 26 . 3/25/2017
...
I have no words.
Quill chapter 16 . 3/25/2017
Here I was, hoping Morgana had changed, and - argh!
Very, very tense. I love it. As always.
Quill chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Astonishingly marvelous!
I love it! I bet the inspector is Arthur. It's a little obvious. It's... amazing.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2017
I don't know if you still see these reviews, but I just wanted to say that I'm halfway though and I am completely in love! The characters are spot on and the story is amazing. Excellent job on this and I can't wait to read the rest of it!
TheUnappreciatedBoop chapter 20 . 2/26/2017
i was literally listening to that track. Wow. Coincidence, right?
magical.fanfiction chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
I love this story so much so far omg this is great :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Why don't you use Colin Morgan's real name? It would make more sense, seeing as all the other characters have their actor' name. But I love the story anyway.
Maggie chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
I ship olicity too! I can wait till it actually happens!
Ravenclaw Girl chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
I wonder what happened to Aithusa...