Reviews for Remember Me
Ocean chapter 26 . 7/3
Thanks for the story. It was excellent and captivating. It kept me busy for half the day anyways. Hahahah
Thanks again
Good work
WriterGirl7673 chapter 6 . 6/14
Please, please, please write a story on how Callaway and Merlin became friends...it sounds like such an interesting story. :)
Obscured Angel chapter 26 . 5/10
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed it from start to finish.
Thank you so much for writing, posting and completing this story, it's appreciated.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/9
A very promising first chapter. I like that in your version of an Immortal Merlin, Merlin has a friend who does know about his secret before he finds Arthur. I like how you described his loneliness and somewhat reluctant need for friends.
I'll go out on a whim here and say that Merlin's new partner is going to be Arthur ;)
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Onward to the next chapter!
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 26 . 4/23
Aw, but now I really want to know what exactly Merlin got for his friends. :) I can't wait to read the sequel!
Virtual waffles with whipped cream,
MM13.3
guardianofdragonlore chapter 26 . 1/24
I was...awestruck at this story. I never lost interest in it, it kept me rivited.
urbangirl98 chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
This. Was. AMAZING! Oh my goodness, I was actually surprised at the lack of anything that took place *after* the series ended, and the ones that were posted were never updated again.
You have knocked expectations out of the ball park though. This was an awesome story. I do love the "modern" feel to it, as much of tv is now crime shows, somehow it fits xD
I'm still confused and excited to find out what Morgana's intentions were. I knew Mordred would come in!

Thank you so much for this story! I couldn't leave without posting a review Have a Merry Christmas!
Susan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Okay so I just thought I'd let you know that this here is my favorite fic. I'm just starting a reread of it and I realized that the prologue is also the climax and I'm fangirling pretty bad right now. Hope you have a good day! :)
DragonThetan chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Loved your story! Can't wait for the next piece!
DragonThetan chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Where is Aithusa during all this?

Very much enjoying your story!
Ghetta90 chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Wow, I've just discovered this and I'm in love with it 3 . It's how the series should have continued in the movie they promised us but didn't give. :(
I read that you planned a longer Sequel...it's still in your plans?
Pleeease, tell me you are not going to abandon this series, I'll wait all the time you need, I promise...pleeease *_*
Anyway, thank you very much, this fic is great. Especially the brotherly and sisterly love you showed us, it is something so perfect... *_*
Thank you again, and I promise... I'll wait :P
Kennygirlgreen chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I totally know where this is going and i freaking love it!
Sparky199 chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
Wow another chapter please
HopefulHelpful chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
This is a great story, very well written.

I hope you have the sequel up and stuff.

Advice- Try marking this story as complete. You might get more hits if you do that. Because like myself, a lot of people only look through the completed stories or recently updated ones. And because people might see that it isn't marked as complete, then look at the date, and say, "Oh, it hasn't been updated since January, I'll just not read it then."

But it's a great story and I'm glad I decided to read it.

HopefulHelpful
Fantasy Forger chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Wait a second... Is this a comparison to Doctor Who? Pain is regeneration... Soft golden light coming from palms... Why did I not see this when reading it the first time? I only notice the second time...