Reviews for Remember Me
aewea chapter 16 . 7/7
Don't know why but I kinda can't accept It's really Morgana's doing . I fell like It's all a trap for Merlin or something...
whatever
greatttt storyyy
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 26 . 6/23
This is one of the best AUs I have ever had the pleasure of discovering. I know it's been a couple of years since you've written it but I can't thank you enough for sharing this. It's been a while since I've found a multi-chapter fanfiction that hooked me from the get-go so much that I ended up reading the whole thing in one day. It's also been a while since I've read one that has made me cry multiple times. You have a gift of painting emotions and images with words. I could clearly see everything that was happening in your details. Your story flowed from beginning to end. It was entertaining, thrilling, heart wrenching, heartwarming, and had a little bit of everything. I LOVED IT! I hope that you continue to progress as a writer, no matter what you choose to write about, because you've been blessed with the talent. I wish you luck in your future projects and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for satisfying my Merlin craving. You and this story are exemplary! Thank you so much!
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 6/16
This was a great first chapter! I love Jphn, he seems like a real sweetie. And you set up what Merlin and his life is like really well.
Rythulian124 chapter 8 . 4/10
Thanks for the chapter! this is one of my favorite modern AUs I've seen so far! and I totally relate to you, I'm sick to! my head feels like its going to explode! I really appreciated the video on the joys of being sick! thanks again!
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 26 . 2/21
That was fantastic, brother. I loved it and in my mind it's totally canon. And I'm making Naomi read this when she finishes Merlin. The only thing I would change is having Gwaine be a little more serious. But all in all I loved it. And your descriptions of Merlin kill me. And Gwen and Arthur are adorable. And you made me cry when Morgana came in and shot Merlin so feel proud of yourself.
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 21 . 2/15
Welp. I'm gonna go contemplate life and go to sleep.
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 20 . 2/14
Don’t mind me *crawls in a hole and dies after crying for 19 days*
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 17 . 2/9
Angst.
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 16 . 2/8
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME THIS WAY
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 14 . 2/4
"Well, um..." Gwen fumbled. "We... all have Arthurian legend nicknames, and Mer—Colin is one of us now... So I thought..."

"I like it," Gwaine decided, clapping Merlin's arm as he heaved an inward sigh of relief. "It fits. Except for the fact that you're not an old man. At least, I hope not." The warlock laughed, and Gwen bit her lip as Elyan put his arm around her shoulders. "Merlin it is then. Merlin. Merlin. Merlin. Merlin. Yep. I love it."

"Me too," Arthur agreed, and suddenly Merlin's heart soared.

That bit is gold.
I just have a lot of feelings
tiffan chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
I have to tell you that I absolutely love this chapter. I keep saying that, don't I? But I feel lile Merlin would order a salad, or something vegetarian, because he always showed such a connection to everything alive. For example he ope ly declared to not like hubting because it's "killing innocent creatures" (and I totally agree) and he was on friendly terms with all animals, especially the unicorn, which et represents pureness and peacefulness. I know in the show he wasn't vegetarian, or we didn't really get to see in the stew or soup, but it was the Middle Ages, and back then no one was vegetarian. Plus Colin is (and I am too, but never mind). So yeah, just wanted to say it doesn't feel right, Merlin enjoying eating meat.
Ocean chapter 26 . 7/3/2015
Thanks for the story. It was excellent and captivating. It kept me busy for half the day anyways. Hahahah
Thanks again
Good work
WriterGirl7673 chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Please, please, please write a story on how Callaway and Merlin became friends...it sounds like such an interesting story. :)
Obscured Angel chapter 26 . 5/10/2015
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed it from start to finish.
Thank you so much for writing, posting and completing this story, it's appreciated.