Reviews for Odd Men Out
WOLFJADE28 chapter 3 . 4/1
not bad...got any more tales...or tails...up your sleeve?
BlackBlizzard chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Like you need to UPDATE dont leave us hanging here! Please O Please! (Puppy eyes) please.
More chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Moremoremoremoremoremore please! Please? I need it!
Juanita27 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Awwww...raph and don are so cute together. Seems like raph may no longer be pretending. I wonder if Leo and mike will ever figure out which of raph and don had a crush on leo and the crush on mike.
Arya Dela chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Love the story.

Would love to see Raph and Don end up finding that they could make it work without having to pertend that it's someone else.
IAmAEnvyLover chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Please write more.
Knuczema chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Yaaaaaay an update!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
so. this is awesome. i love this update! its a slow build up, but i love it!
PaleAngel90 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Good chapter,will Raphael and Donatello fall in love? it would be so wonderful if they did,keep up the good work :)
Keesha3479 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
This is amazing 3 I love the direction where you're going with this, and the turtles are completely in character! Please update soon!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
So cute! I love this as usual.

Story ideas...how about April and Casey having a honeymoon on said island? Or our darling Donnie-boy discovers a Tuko Tarzan that send Raph onto a strange course of moods! Or they end up nowhere near Tuko and end up splitting the up in a mild "it got out of hand" fight. Or something? I love everything you type so the least I can do it toss mediocre ideas ._.
Tmnt lover chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Continue please! This is so cute ;A;
Grrrrlz chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
ER MA GERD!
PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS AMZING :D
AJB66613 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
More, woman! I can totally see them- in later chapters- gain an ability to know what the other is feeling... so please write more. :D
supermariolover56 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Hey umm, could you continue this please? :)