Reviews for Different Strokes
Wow *blush*
i must say wow you are a good writer no a genius one. Thank you for your story
piecingpuzzles chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
ohmygosh! that was just so cute! Well-written! Adorable!

I haven't read fanfics in such a long, long time, and RyoSaku no less, but this was amazing! Loved every bit of it, and couldn't contain my smiles and giggles as I read it!

Instant fave3
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That ending killed me. What a hormone-driven guy Ryoma was! HAHA! But that was hot. I loved how things led to that. I still think fourteen's a bit young, though. Anyway, Ryoma's thoughts about the piece of paper Sakuno gave him was truly amusing. It was a bit cocky of him, I think, but I can just imagine him like that. I thought you managed to characterize him well here. Moreover, I loved how you narrated the story. It flows well and it's not boring. It's nicely written. Thumbs up!
Bunnyx0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
It's so good ** amazing fanfic :)
Soldei chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This was too perfect. Ryoma's characterization was so funny, especially in the beginning when he assumed she was going to confess to him, but realized she wasn't.
And mmm. When you described Ryoma taking off his shirt. Smexiness to the limit. II feel for Sakuno-chan.
:) this was a really precious story and I hope you write more Ryoma/Sakuno in the future.
JungHana chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was wonderful! _ ) haha, who would've thought Ochibi would make the first move? And such a bold one at that! D D
akupadhyay1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I LOVE THIS! ITS JUST...EXPECTED. Seems so natural, I can almost see it happening! xx
geeeorge chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What a wonderful read! Aside from Ryoma realizing early that he likes Sakuno (sweet!), you were able to slip in his mischievous side. That ponta-kiss scene had me melting at my seat. Most creative first kiss ever (at least in all the stories I've read). The style was sexy and the flirtatiousness of the act was skillfully hidden under the innocence of the Sakuno and Ryoma. The whole story was well-put together, from the mis-interpreted love letter to the private swimming lessons.

I love it. Readers will likely read over and over again just because of the sheer awesomeness of the plot.
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
WOAH..and you are a wicked writer. Great job!
Unokahel chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
You know this fic has a potential to be multi-chapter story, I just realized that after re-reading it again (lose count on how many times already), just saying. And also whatever you write, I LIKE, a lot! :) So hope you're doing some writing this year? I'm keeping my fingers cross..
-Unokahel
LunatheInksane chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Okay.
asdfghjkl.
You are amazing. Brilliant. Fantasic. Ingenius.
This is beautiful.
I was smiling all the way.
Although, the ending is something you could work on, it's still perrrrrfect!
Alyette chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I've been a fan of yours ever since I joined this website back in 2007 (though I suppose I'm too lazy to sign in). It's a privilege seeing you write again and I'm glad I revisited your profile today in hopes you had updated something or posted something new.

This fiction is adorable! I love the chemistry between Ryoma and Sakuno, and I haven't read anything so good in a long time!

Thank you, Cinpii!
Minimoon202 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
It was one of the best stories I read in a long time! I loved it ;) keep it up (please)
lessthan3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Im so happy that you finally posted again! Im a huge fan of your works but i dont really enjoy reviewing as i am terrible with words...
This story is really, really cute! The ponta trick ryoma pulled was really amusing. Your writing style never ceases to facinate me
I hope that you will be posting up more fics!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »