Reviews for Different Strokes
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That ending killed me. What a hormone-driven guy Ryoma was! HAHA! But that was hot. I loved how things led to that. I still think fourteen's a bit young, though. Anyway, Ryoma's thoughts about the piece of paper Sakuno gave him was truly amusing. It was a bit cocky of him, I think, but I can just imagine him like that. I thought you managed to characterize him well here. Moreover, I loved how you narrated the story. It flows well and it's not boring. It's nicely written. Thumbs up!
anniee-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
It's so good ** amazing fanfic :)
Soldei chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This was too perfect. Ryoma's characterization was so funny, especially in the beginning when he assumed she was going to confess to him, but realized she wasn't.
And mmm. When you described Ryoma taking off his shirt. Smexiness to the limit. II feel for Sakuno-chan.
:) this was a really precious story and I hope you write more Ryoma/Sakuno in the future.
JungHana chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was wonderful! _ ) haha, who would've thought Ochibi would make the first move? And such a bold one at that! D D
akupadhyay1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I LOVE THIS! ITS JUST...EXPECTED. Seems so natural, I can almost see it happening! xx
geeeorge chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What a wonderful read! Aside from Ryoma realizing early that he likes Sakuno (sweet!), you were able to slip in his mischievous side. That ponta-kiss scene had me melting at my seat. Most creative first kiss ever (at least in all the stories I've read). The style was sexy and the flirtatiousness of the act was skillfully hidden under the innocence of the Sakuno and Ryoma. The whole story was well-put together, from the mis-interpreted love letter to the private swimming lessons.

I love it. Readers will likely read over and over again just because of the sheer awesomeness of the plot.
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
WOAH..and you are a wicked writer. Great job!
Unokahel chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
You know this fic has a potential to be multi-chapter story, I just realized that after re-reading it again (lose count on how many times already), just saying. And also whatever you write, I LIKE, a lot! :) So hope you're doing some writing this year? I'm keeping my fingers cross..
-Unokahel
LunatheInksane chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Okay.
asdfghjkl.
You are amazing. Brilliant. Fantasic. Ingenius.
This is beautiful.
I was smiling all the way.
Although, the ending is something you could work on, it's still perrrrrfect!
Alyette chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I've been a fan of yours ever since I joined this website back in 2007 (though I suppose I'm too lazy to sign in). It's a privilege seeing you write again and I'm glad I revisited your profile today in hopes you had updated something or posted something new.

This fiction is adorable! I love the chemistry between Ryoma and Sakuno, and I haven't read anything so good in a long time!

Thank you, Cinpii!
Minimoon202 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
It was one of the best stories I read in a long time! I loved it ;) keep it up (please)
lessthan3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Im so happy that you finally posted again! Im a huge fan of your works but i dont really enjoy reviewing as i am terrible with words...
This story is really, really cute! The ponta trick ryoma pulled was really amusing. Your writing style never ceases to facinate me
I hope that you will be posting up more fics!
nimucle chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I randomly decided to look back at PoT fanfic after so many years, and finding out that Cinpii (the queen of RyoSaku) had written a new story was a pleasant surprise! Reading your fic brought back all the feelings I had for RyoSaku back in the day.

As usual, your writing does not disappoint. It's very hot and very in-character. I love stories where Ryoma is always causing himself mental frustration over a clueless Sakuno.

I hope that we can see more of your writing in the future!
Unokahel chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was sooo lovely! Made me all melted on the inside while doing some cartwheels and then some. I was random checking my fav authors on when I got the surprise of my life! A new fic! A freaking new fic, after a long hybernation!? Just wow, I got immediately curled up in a corner reading it right away. And man was I blown away, just like the rest of your stories I got sucked & absorb at once.

10 things / moments like about this fic.
1. As always you have this amazing way of writing things that's so easy to follow, like & realte to. You provided a background to the story - although the plot's random - still there's a little background and I love that makes me want to know about the story itself and the characters too. In short made me read some more.

2. Ryoma & Sakuno are NOT ooc! Ryoma being his usual cocky & arrogant self? Epic! :)
Sakuno having a backbone & not stuttering anymore? a bonus "brownie point" for you. :)

3. Chemistry.
I like how their friendship is form, how it slowly evolved into something more. Surely, with all the narration you done to emphasize this, I doubt anyone with an eyes reading this will miss the chemistry between these two. (_)

4. Setting
simple & believable. Closed to reality (or as close to reality it can get since its in a world of fiction). But nevertheless, a school setting for me is the best, and it work really well on this storyline.

5. Details
Small or major details, they're all there! And I luuurve it.
The simple note with a direct messaged - I like how Ryoma like it too.
Ryoma's description - I have to agree with Sakuno's eyes with this, he's really hot.
Ryoma being attuned to Sakuno, I really like, that's soo sweet.
Coconut scented lotion - easier to imagine. That was pure genius! :)
Annnnd when they're both wearing swimsuits. The description I read made me squeel like a banshee! So HAWT! Really really awesome.
Failing PE - very original. Never heard anyone failing PE. hehehe
Mada mada dane - I think a ryosaku fic is not complete without Ryoma saying his famous catch phrase. :0

6. RED
Seriously? Red swimming trunks?! OMG! -this made me LOL like serious LOL! Bwahahahaha. I can't imagine him wearing a swimming trunks and red no less! Acually I was visualizing Ryoma wearing a boardshort or a speedo jammer or something, color black or dark blue. But who needs that if Ryoma can rock a red trunks! hahahahaha

7. Love letter
Fun part of the story, (well one of the fun part of the story). It made me smile when Ryoma commented that Sakuno doesn't know how to properly write a love letter! - as if he knew how to do it himself. But still, got excited (and laugh a bit) for Ryoma when he assumed Sakuno's gonna confessed to him! -what a dork! hahahahaha

8. Good one on pointing out that Ryoma was not romantic type! But goodness, with all the skin he exposed in this fic, I think that compensate him thinking that he lacks romantic bones in his body! HAWT HAWT HAWT. Drool worthy.

9. LATE
Another cute moment! Ryoma fantasizing petty retaliations just because Sakuno's late was sooo cute! Another one, was when Ryoma thought about the weeding - he did really like her ne? He was sooo obvious!
Ryoma getting riled-up because Sakuno's apparent confession sounds like breaking up with him - soooo awesome. He's really cute & I like how you write all his ranting up his head! :)

10. And lastly the KISS
Oh boy, was that hot or just freaking hot?! But do fourteen years old do this kind of thing?

Overall, a job well done on this fic. Although for me the ending was a little abrupt - I want to read some more. Heheheh. For sure I'll be reading this again.
FUFUFU chapter 1 . 8/31/2013