Reviews for Riders of Hogwarts
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Didn't the summary say there were eight eggs? Why is she only carrying one?

I look forward to reading more.
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Umbridge got slytherin locket after Sirius death
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
what about harry saving ginny from chamber of secrets
Telron chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
great story and good end
vervada23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
the chapter was awesome.
Creepy Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Amazing story. I really love it. The idea's original, and I think it's well written.
Captain James H00K chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
After a few hours of reading your story, I have finished. I find it very interesting yet, quick. I see that when Harry became a rider, he was furious at Dumbledore and his friends Ron and Hermione. But, why not have them explain themselves? The Harry from the books and the Harry of your story are nearly two completely different people. In the books he was compassionate and kind. Here, he seems to almost expel indifference and a kind of hatred. Why not have his friends become riders? Why not have him explain why he didn't want to be the 'Boy-Who-Lived' and the troubles it has caused him? I understand about Dumbledore though. Even in the books he was a manipulative and cunning bastard.
I await your reply,
Captain Jas. H00k.
TheChaosOfInsanity chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
kevin and ravens dragons have the same name.
Othewise a great story
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
you forgot Hagrid's name when you listed the Riders
ob1292 chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
I can't believe you turned Harry into a predigest pig after talking about his fairness with all four houses in the beginning, by having him expel an entire house without even investigating if they were allied with the Dark Lord or checking the other three houses.
What exactly was the point of saying that Fred and George Weasley were trouble makers when they attended Hogarts other than to embarrass Fred's daughter?
Over all it was not a bad story, but there were several issues that could have used more back story and a lot of the story felt very rushed like you were in a hurry to get to the end and made me as a reader feel as though I had missed some parts along the way.
ob1292 chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
First of all you whole time difference between worlds if fkd up, and really the only reason you are using it is so that while the main characters are in one world the other can progress at a greater pace, and from what I understood earlier Alagesia traveled at a faster pace of ten years for every one on Earth not the other way around. Second Eragon was able to travel from the Elven forest to Surada in a few days to it taking two months for them to reach Urabendur from Vroengard. Third of all Sirius died at the end of Harry's fifth year when Harry was tricked into going to the DOM, and since that never happened why then would harry have had a reason to use the torture curse on Bella? Not bad but several events are very confusing and could use some more back story to explain them.
ob1292 chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
What happened to Sirius anyway and why has he not appeared in the story at all?
ob1292 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I thought that Thorn got his wing ripped off in the first chapter? I am glad that there are survivors and it will be good for the Hogwarts riders to have more teachers. Good Job
ob1292 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I can appreciate that they should have a part in the making of their own blades, however I find it ridiculous that a child who has no idea about what they are doing could force blades that were originally created by a three thousand year old Elf with centuries of skill and experience. The only reason that Eragon was able to do what he did was because Ruhan entered his mind and controlled his actions. It would have been far better if they had gone to the Goblins or some master forgers and assisted in the creation of their blades instead.
Laesk chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
this is a good story, thank you for sharing it with us all.