Reviews for Swimwear Jealousy
midorchi chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Lol is what sums up my reaction.

Oooooh, and loved the foreplay. XD And since it was just foreplay I dont really think the rating should get bumped up (my own personal preference) but to be on the safe side it would be best to do that. But thats up to you of course. ;)
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Lol cute!
Cardgamesonmotorcycles chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
poor rin haha! and you are so right, haruka x swimwear is sooo totally canon haha! good story :P
Your Obaa-san chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is totally lovely /w/
I'm laughing my a** off here! XD
Jealousy can be funny sometimes
And that OT3 hubby was talking about is now canon to me :3
Good job Char-chan! :D
Say-It chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lol, water AND swimwear? Wow, Haru. Such a manho.
Aw, poor Rin. So much suffering to come. Hang in there, bro!
On another note, can it be official that Haru's swimwear basically is Rin's cockblock?
Lightning515 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
... You have the weirdest pairings in Free!... OAO
Although with all the pictures I saw I was laughing very hard and how long it takes for him to pick his swimwear... xDD (Assuming I'm talking about the right person of course)
No mistakes

...You have a lot of drabbles lately... :3
Anyways I saw your drabble for Attack on Titan but let's just say I'm not interested...
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
lolololololol Rin and his bouts of jealousy XD
skypuru chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- /GETS SLAPPED

OMFG RIN
YOU
I CAN TOTES IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING LOL
AND I THINK
TIS IS LIK
BORDERLINE T LMAO
zero-amu chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
FIRST FIRST!

OMG HAHA OMG NOW YOU ARE MAKING LIKE A CRAZY IDIOT. LUVKY MY FAMILY NOT AT HOME HAHA XDD

Rin-chan is jealous again! Jealous! is jealous!

and pfft... that '"Do you know how hard it is to get your swimwear off in the heat of the moment?!"' had me burst into laughter XDD

and gah.. I'm squealing and laughing ._. im weird now because of you, nee-chan!

and.. _ T is fine LOL XDD
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
So...the OT3 for Free is Water x Haru x Swimwear right? because wet swimwear is both tight, and hard to get off ;)
Awesome job Char-chan! These crack!Free fics have my hurting from laughing.
The RinHaru is lovely too