Reviews for How we met Edward and Bella story
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Mmmm... Her Mother didn't need to know that her 15 year old daughter was spending the night with total strangers?
Edyum6489 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Those aren't the things that make this unrealistic, I always had a seperate room from my parents from the age of 14 or 15. It's the way she can tell he has a 'cute bellybutton' and nice face from 50 metres away. Did she have binoculars? LOL!
It's little things like that, that put people off reading stories, that and writers not doing their research.
Hawaii (although which Island you don't say) is at least a 5/6 hour flight from Seattle. That would have taken 2 minutes to look up on the internet.
Nobody would walk from an airport, which is usually miles away from any resort, with 6 weeks worth of luggage. That is just silly.
Then there is the idea that she would not have known or seen a thing about a family of five teenagers, that live in the same tiny town as her.
This is a good try but please, put a bit more effort in to make things a little more real and you might get the recognition and reviews to encourage your talent.
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Update soon love it!
Notinusedeletedaccountsorry chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I am looking forward to reading your story! Great Chapter!