Reviews for Board Game
She-Has-A-Cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Please update
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
I guess that you can be forgiven... But only if you up-date the rest soooooooooooooooooooon! I can't wait for more! XD
It's a great chapter, as always ;)

If you ever do a Paul OC story, I'm in! :)
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hey, I really like the story, can you please update? Can you also update Being The Slytherin Weasley? I can't wait! I've been dying to read the next chapters in both the books. :)
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 30 . 1/9/2014
Good story! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
Where's the update please hurry xx
reader5sam chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
ohhh wow LOVING this cant wait for the next chapter
Blazingfire55 chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
I love it. Hope you write more.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
Okay this story is definitely one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
Yeeeeeeeees!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
love it update fast
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Okay the only people i hate in all the twilight books are Bella and Edward... even though they are the people I'm supposed to like the most
Leah Tatyana chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
How you gone do something like that I wanna know what happends lol
mrs.cody simpson chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
Omg, omg, omg, omg *jumps girlishly* I've been waiting for Hugo to come back in and make Jake like crazy, mad jealous, Yes! Now he'll know how she felt for so long. Yes, yes, yes, yes! *happy dance* I totally do want them to get together in the end, but Jake needs to suffer just a little bit *mischievous smile* Please, please, please, please update soon! Can't wait to read more! I really love this story! Please keep writing :D
Chershire chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
I love it! The ending is suspenseful and the seperation! Oh, plus HUGO! Lord, hurry up and UPDATE!
Pinkchic1200 chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
Oh snap! She has a boyfriend?! Btw I love the very beginning of the chapter. You had me dying at "your legs are very large" XD that was so funny my sister asked what I was laughing at and so I showed her the part that was so funny and we both couldn't stop laughing. That was very smooth of Jacob *sarcasm* but I can't believe she has a new guy! Ugh I need to know what happens next.
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »