Reviews for Board Game
beaconhills97 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Hahaha! Mara is Funny
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
This sounds amazing!- Can't wait to read more chapters
zoyathalgieh chapter 30 . 5/9/2015
Jillian2232115 chapter 33 . 3/4/2015
This story was brilliant
fish337 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I do not like her sorry
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
What with this childish, pathetic relations between sisters? Does your sister treat you like that and you can't bear with it? There are some serious issues hidden in this fanfic. Or something similar to that my friend who studies psychology had said after reading this chapter. From myself I will add your Bella is like a cheap OC. I simply cannot imagine her being so pathetic and immature over idiotic things like the ones you had written here.
phuong1317 chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
I know that I'm very late to state my opinion but I love Lily colins as Mara and also Jacob is being a jerk Mara did nothing to you
Rascal chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
Awwww! That was so sweet and depressing!
I know they got a happy ending, and they lived long happy lives. But Bella really never got to see Mara again?

Thanks for the amazing read! I highly recommend if any reads my review!
Fell in love with Jacob, Mara, and this story.
Rascal chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
At least she didn't go suicidal or turn into a zombie like Bella.
Rascal chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Now Jake is gonna beat himself up!
Does Bella not think at all?
Rascal chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
'I was comfortable on the couch, eating my ice cream and watching Teen wolf. Mmm the things I would do to that Derek Hale.'
Haha. Teen Wolf. :)
If you get Jacob(even if you didn't) Derek is my wolf!
Rascal chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Oh you monster.
Seriously, Bella is such a hypocrite.
Rascal chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
I have to remind myself Bella's not just some 1-dimensional character who's only point is to be as evil and manipulative as she can be.
It's hard.

I find it ironic Mara tends to act like she imprinted more than Jake, even though he was the one that did.
What was up with sickness? Honestly just nothing? I thought she might be shifting for some reason. Silly me.
Rascal chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Team MaraMara all the way!
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That last statement's wording so unique I could almost believe Stephanie Meyer actually wrote it.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »