Reviews for Board Game
strangers.in.the.night chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
CONTINUE. UPDATE SOON. PLEASE.
TrulyBlulyAngie chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Bella is suchhhhhhhhh a cock block, that bitch should go to hell. Keeeeeep Hugo he seems like a challenge to jacob and it will make him see whats right in front of him, plus its always fun to stir up some drama. He wont know what hes missing until its gone right? I love billy he is crazy. And can someone put bella in fucking check please? I would have gien her a good as beating! Btw thats really fucked up what charlie and bella did, Mara should confront the both pf them at the same time just so they know how shitty she feels. I want to cry for mara. Otherwise good job i like the story and ive been followin since the beginning dont stop now. Update update UPDATE!
Kim chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
That's cruel leaving it on such a cliff hanger! More soon!
guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
wow...I read the entire story in a day and I love it...continue writing, its superb, I think u should bring Hugo in the picture...make Jacob die out of jealousy...maybe mara could find out about she being Jacob's imprint, but he doesn't want her coz she is not Bella...
KingKeAndrez chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Mehhhhhhh
Everything was just getting interesting x) Why oh why did Isabella Swan have to walk in at such a time?! Your killing me here. I cant wait for the next chapter. puts the story on speed dial Okayyyy I'll be awaiting in the shadows #NewReaderAlert #SuprisinglyGreat!
VampireLover 1 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Your welcome! (-: Man I CAN'T BELIEVE JACOB DID THAT! I'M JEALOUS OF MARA.
jlwilli3 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Hate Bella, love this! Keep it going pleaseeee
skywon chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
keeps Hugo in history, Jacob needs to get his head out of his ass! bella is a bitch who needs to die quickly, even in books I hate her!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Oh wow! Well if Jacob is gonna be a jerk I think Mara should be able to flirt (and itll make Jake jealous lol) cant wait for more :)
Gigglezs chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
None! I'll just keep pretending she is me and I am her ;-))
RebornRose1992 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
omg dumb bella!
MadamBaby chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Damn it Bella always in the way! Please update soon, I'm in love with this story.
FallenAshe chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Stupid freaking cock-blocker Bella! I think Hugo should be dropped. Loved this, update soon!
Stupidstef666 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Really I love the ending with Mara and Jacob! He is so cute to her with put the bitch- I mean Bella around. :D can't wait for the next update! How about Jara?
Ceud mile failte chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
So I'll be one hundred percent honest I almost skipped over this story. I'm so glad I didn't! I absolutely love Mara's character and I kinda wanna punch Jacob in the throat lol. Absolutely love it.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »