Reviews for Board Game
skywon chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
keeps Hugo in history, Jacob needs to get his head out of his ass! bella is a bitch who needs to die quickly, even in books I hate her!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Oh wow! Well if Jacob is gonna be a jerk I think Mara should be able to flirt (and itll make Jake jealous lol) cant wait for more :)
Gigglezs chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
None! I'll just keep pretending she is me and I am her ;-))
RebornRose1992 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
omg dumb bella!
MadamBaby chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Damn it Bella always in the way! Please update soon, I'm in love with this story.
FallenAshe chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Stupid freaking cock-blocker Bella! I think Hugo should be dropped. Loved this, update soon!
Stupidstef666 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Really I love the ending with Mara and Jacob! He is so cute to her with put the bitch- I mean Bella around. :D can't wait for the next update! How about Jara?
Ceud mile failte chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
So I'll be one hundred percent honest I almost skipped over this story. I'm so glad I didn't! I absolutely love Mara's character and I kinda wanna punch Jacob in the throat lol. Absolutely love it.
mrslisablack chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Loved this chap. Hi Hugo! I think my sink is broken too. Its in my bedroom.

Bella's not going to be happy...
CurLy QueEn SwiRl chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
That bitch I hate Bella
RebornRose1992 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
i love this story :D keep up the amazing job!
Paul's imprint chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Okay so Charlie swan is a jerk! I cannot believe they would so that to poor Mara! And god bitchella! How she forced jake to toss his imprint away! And how they all assumed the wrong thing about quil and Mara! And jealous embry was kinda hot!
Boo chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
It is some interesting idea to write Bellas actions from the p.o.v. of her lil' sis' stuck on the horizon, but seriously, her stupidity was in overworring and overcaring not the other way around. And when B&J started really dating? Hanging together - yes, but isn't Bella all brokenhearted and waiting the return of the vampboy while joking around with sexi friend? You really shouldn't write Bella's p.o.v., now she and Mara sound alike. You are turning you new heroine into total MarySue-angsty-type-ver.2, with all this male attention around. And making Charlie a bad dad is cruel.
beachchick3 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
I love mara and can't wait till the next update:)) i love this bashing on Bella she is a selfish sadist!
VampireLover 1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
OK I JUST WANT TO GET 1 THING OFF MY CHEST. BELLA IS A SELFISH BITCH WHO NEEDS HER ASS KICKED. MARA SHOULD KICK HER ASS.( - :
I THINK JARA IS A CUTE MIX WITH JACOB AND MARA.
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »