Reviews for Board Game
RebornRose1992 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
i love this story :D keep up the amazing job!
Paul's imprint chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Okay so Charlie swan is a jerk! I cannot believe they would so that to poor Mara! And god bitchella! How she forced jake to toss his imprint away! And how they all assumed the wrong thing about quil and Mara! And jealous embry was kinda hot!
Boo chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
It is some interesting idea to write Bellas actions from the p.o.v. of her lil' sis' stuck on the horizon, but seriously, her stupidity was in overworring and overcaring not the other way around. And when B&J started really dating? Hanging together - yes, but isn't Bella all brokenhearted and waiting the return of the vampboy while joking around with sexi friend? You really shouldn't write Bella's p.o.v., now she and Mara sound alike. You are turning you new heroine into total MarySue-angsty-type-ver.2, with all this male attention around. And making Charlie a bad dad is cruel.
beachchick3 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
I love mara and can't wait till the next update:)) i love this bashing on Bella she is a selfish sadist!
VampireLover 1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
OK I JUST WANT TO GET 1 THING OFF MY CHEST. BELLA IS A SELFISH BITCH WHO NEEDS HER ASS KICKED. MARA SHOULD KICK HER ASS.( - :
I THINK JARA IS A CUTE MIX WITH JACOB AND MARA.
Mimi chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Marcob
Macob
Jara
Jacra
Jacobara
Maracob
katherinesalvatore98 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Maybe Jara or Macob as a Jacob/Mara shipname:)
I have to say, you and Your story are so funny :) Keep up with that and you're good story :) 3
Toxxick Lollie chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
i am so in love with this. i can't wait for the next chapter! please try to update soon.
FallenAshe chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
I love this! I really love this! Bella bashing is the best, too. Please update soon.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
awww, id be mad at bella too. cant wait for more :)
izziesaurus chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Ship name: Jara or Marcob
Beautiful77 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Nxt plz :)
Paul's imprint chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
And bitchella strikes again! But I loved womanizer Paul at the table! "I'd rather have Mara for desert!" That was too funny! And as always make having to walk in on an embry Mara moment is good! Also I'm glad he knows what he did wrong now, and swallowed his massive pride to say he wants to be friends! Can't wait for your next update and good luck at school!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Google demi lovato z100 2013 and go to imagines!
I always thought of mara as that!
Stupidstef666 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Great chapter! Love how Paul teases her and gets Jacob mad lol still wishing for Lilly though lol she would be great for a Mara
637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »