Reviews for Fourth time's a charm
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 9/27
This. Was AWESOME. ANd the Aomine comforting Kise after that 3rd girl was sweet
Shurisu4eva chapter 1 . 3/28
I'm seriously dying in here! It was too damn AMAZING!
I love your writing style 3
VioletFan123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh. My. Gods.

JapFreaky chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
... This fic... is love. AoKise is my OTP in this fandom and sadly though there are quite a lot of fics for them lying around, I haven't found any that I thought had a good mixture of the seriousness without having too much angst (because I honestly don't think this pairing is supposed to be angsty..). I really like your Aomine, being dumb and foul-mouthed as usual but the fact that all he wants was to make Kise continue smiling... Aww, so sweet and protective. How he rejected the second girl was so Aomine-like. Kise was adorable, without being a pushover and the wink! XD I love how you put Midorima in, by the way. The fact that Aomine actually called him up just to somewaht reassure himself was cute. Thanks for writing this piece of gem, the 10K was worth it to read!
dreamycloud97 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
AWWWW so sweet- XD
I really like how you portray this pairing- innocent Kise and protective Aomine x3 I mean this is exactly how it was supposed to be right? xD
And your story links up very well- I love it. :3
Aomine is so cute, he's so dense, and so terribly protective 8D
calloutyoru chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
ROMANTIC! I (despite, as you so accurately pointed out, I don't particularly like KIse) I like YOUR Kise. He's got some spunk! and he has a heart-wrenching past... I can totally buy that. Aomine's just his usual dumbass self and it's brilliant (I had the hardest time reading about him and Kagami together without aching inexplicably though haha) this is like the third KnB I'm ever reading so I'm not at all used to it. but I like your writing so much, especially the dialogue! Arguing Aomine and Kise had me smiling - stupidly. XD

And I'm a total idiot to gush over this here, ne? XDD love3
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. ...

Dsvedwsufvuuwvdwuvdwuvwsuvwvdud! DAMN! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!

EVERYBODY was SO in character! ..And woa! I loved how Momoicchi and Kurokocchi were caring towards Ki-chan and how even Kagamicchi wasn't being mean to him,! And WOW! Just wow!

Aominecchi and Ki-chans PAST! It was bitter-sweet and it's only the baka-couple who didn't see they were made for each other from the start! Damn! OMG! All those girls playing with Kise-baby were bit**es! I hate all of them! ESPECIALLY the last one! Ugh! I loved how Aominecchi humiliated her!

...And was really nice to see that Aominecchi realized his feelings for Ki-chan first in this! And gawd! The way they got together! I salute you Author-san! 3333
drop cris chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I really liked your fic! enjoy it too thanks for such good story
Amariys chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Such a lovely story! I'm having fun reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us. I love your characterisation of Aomine, he's just as idiotic as ever, but the way he always unconsciously worrying about Kise is cute.
moutonshot chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Finally I get to read another great story of this pairing again asdfjkl Really great. I like it when Kise and Aomine argue, you make Kise does snap back at Aomine and not just being the puppy Kise which could only step back then pout. The winking thing is adorable xD So happy that Aomine finally decides to confess. Took him err both of them long enough. Thankyou so much for the story! Another thankyou for the 10k. I always welcome a long and great story. Definitely worth it
sabaku-no-rosa chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
that was just so pretty T.T