Reviews for To hold you
Xiaoyoungster chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OH MY GOLLI GOSHNESS U R SO GOOD i read "What could be" and "To hold you" just now and i think my eyes are gonna fall out from lack of blinking cause your writing just sucks me in! I created a fanfiction account just to comment and encourage u 2 continue this
venom4mylove chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Incredible start to the story, I loved this chapter so much it defiately goes on my favorite stories list :P I hope you havn't given up on this story yet, XIAOYIN ROCKS! Promise me you won't stop writing, I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

Update soon pretty please
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
This si nice, despite a few grammar errors, and those annouing large spaces in between a few paragraphs (that could just be my annoying computer), this story is satisfactory, and I hope you'll update soon.

~*Tsuki*~
Kitty Kibitzer chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
im loving ur so much please update soon ..
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Ha,ha! That last part with you, Jin and Demak was so funny! I loved it, it even made me laugh really hard!

Anyway, I really really loved this sequel, it was amazing! When you write you're so passionate, and you describe the characters feelings so well, it's amazing! I hope you'll update soon, coz I can hardly wait for more! Keep it up! Excellent work!
skipster-chic chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
So um... You referred to another chapter? Are you gonna? Or did you quit?... I'd like to think that you will because I really enjoyed this umm... series... (I used series for my small vocab lacking a better word) But you really should because I really like it. Plus if you don't then I'll cry... And many people won't like that... Hmm then my writing will go down the tubes and people won't like that either... SO I know that you can do it... One word... UPDATE!

S.C
PinkxLemonade chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
oh wow! you have gotta update this!i can't believe you left it at that! I love this fic its just brilliant! please update you can't abandon this fic! i wanna know what happens! XD lol newayz love your writing! if only i could write as good as you...

Update soon plz! thx -x-
sexyscarlet chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Hey! lovin this fic plz update! i cant w8 any longer!
Jeanie chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
Do yall ever up date your fanfics?I mean it takes yall so long to make another chap.!So will you please make another one as soon as possible!_Like by May 10th or something like that b/c this fanfic is so good_Don't abondon it! I want more!MORE PLEASE!_
Snowbunni3z chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
OOh i thought that was the end but there's more? THAT"S GREAT! i can't wait till you write more hehehe _~
skipster-chic chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
it was great but do u ever plan on updating?
Rar chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Yeah! A great chappie! Update!
PinayAko chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Please update soon!
akinamynami chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Great story but whens the next chapter comin?
D chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
The story is getting good. PLEASE update soon as humanly possible!