Reviews for You're going down
kuroh chapter 7 . 3/23
countinue please I want to read more
Demon Kai13 chapter 7 . 1/20
Great story, can't wait for the next couple of chapters. Keep up the good work!
Sungoddess64 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I love this story! There's so much scheming and angst. I can't wait to see how everything plays out!
Rukia.mas chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Yeah. Love the story and it's getting exciting. Updates please :)
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
update soon
kuroh chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
coubtinue please
sousie chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
update
Calardan chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Hi ! Well I am still following this story, so I thank you for your hard work and your will for not dropping it. This review might encourage you, who knows.

I like this idea of Kaname being caught at his own 'game' I drink your blood and oupsie now I'm totally fond of it... Ahahaha for someone so controlling as him it's just fairly ironic XD

As for Zero the so ever wounded and prideful Zero, we like him to be in this situation aren't we ? :D and questions always questions to be answered. And you have new ideas, oooh can't wait to read them :D

Kazuma, I think I'll like him, correction I'll like his way of playing his dark part in this story I guess :)

Hoping this review will truly encourage you, see you at the next chapter !
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Oh shit things are getting extra intense please update soon!
Winged-Ashes chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Kaname is such a masochist.
UnBrokenCircleOfFaith chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
DID KANAME HEAR WHAT ZERO SAID?!

THIS INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT. CRITICALLY IMPORTANT.

friggin' love the interaction between Zero and Kaito, but you already know how much I adore those two. x3

I have to say, another thing I love was Aidou's reaction to Kaname when he tells him that he needs his help- I've always admired Aidou's devotion, and he's just so precious! really feel bad for Yuuki right now, being left in the dark on something important is never easy-.

Man, this review is scattered and completely out of order- x o x

ANYWAYS.

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK, KAVAN-ANATA. (/owo)/******** /Showersyouwithsnowflakes.
ShaDowspain15 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Very great story, I love everything about it. :) Update soon please.
Cielbloodychess chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Oh. My. God.

This has to be my favorite chapter that you've ever written. It was so IC and packed with events that I swore I forgot that this wasn't canon. Kaname, Zero and Yuuki seemed to have come straight from the manga to play the parts in your stories, and I just love Kaito. I hope to see more between those two soon, and perhaps a jealous Kaname. :) Extremely well done, as always.

Oh, and do I see an Hanabusa/Yuuki ship in the making?
Aura Kuran chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
You NEVER fail to impress me do you?
Once again, a very good job. The beautiful chapter was totally worth the wait * nods *
"Stay safe, Kiryu " Awww I really appreciate Kana-Chan's concern for the hunter.
Hope you update the next chapter soon!
Aura