Reviews for Dawn of a New Age
Glumski chapter 28 . 3/2
Holy cow, I think I've never been as emotionally involved in a story before! This is not only good, it's excellent, and, wow, I can barely contain myself.
I hope you're going to continue (or even finish) the sequel soon, because there'll be some serious withdrawal symptoms here!
tadah2 chapter 7 . 1/4
Awww, baby listening.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Hello!
First things first: thank you for all those outstanding stories you're knitting.

Regarding your above author's note, and as a very French reader, I allow myself to advise you NOT to trust automatic translators... I wouldn't say because they are "soulless" creatures (reading in the Spuffy fandom teach us that's very OK) but because they are "mindless" :-D
"L'organisme exotique" is an awkward failed translation screaming "done by a dumb bot". I know, ignorance is blissful.

"Organisme" is not used for "body". NATO is an "organisme". A bacteria is an "organisme"... There's a level where the body is an "organisme", but not connected to a world of sexiness in any way.
The trick is the nearest translation for "body" is "corps" and would be : "Le corps exotique".

But I'm quite sure nobody would find this appealing for a suggestive trademark name because "corps" has mostly a quite "clinical/medical/forensic" meaning that is not "dreamy" enough for the part... (unless you're very twisted with a kink on dead and cold bodies... uhhh wait... isn't Spike just like this ?... aw... sorry :-D).

So, I'm afraid there's not a good litteral translation for this - at least one radiating all the underlaying hot promises English generously provides. :-)

Sorry to have to admit that French would make sound all love scenes written in English dirty. There's a reason why.
The local feminine audiences taste in romantic litterature were more used (and turned on) by quite poetic and let's say "blury" descriptions, at least few decades ago when I was young and curious. :-D
I guess however, nowadays, it's really no big deal for younger ones! ;-)
Shigui chapter 28 . 12/16/2015
Yay! Yay! Oh, I did like this. I am going to start on the next one immediately. The only thing constructive I can think of to say is All that lost time they wasted instead of having sex. Tsk, tsk.
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Man! That ending seriously?! You're killing me haha xx I loved every minute of it...I can't wait to read their happily every after...you hear me?! :) xx hehe
enchanted nightingale chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
Brilliant chapter! _
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Great!
Miss Mandy Lee chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
I have to say your story completely enveloped my life. I couldn't leave it be for too long. I think I may have fallen in love with Spike! Your characters and relationship developments were sublime! I really felt like I was in their world, there lives, my emotions shifting and developing along with the characters. Any woman who has ever been hurt by their first love and who has tried to trust and love again can relate to your creation here. As unrealistic as this story premise may be the emotions and relationship struggles came across very real...When spike declared that he'd kneel before her for as long as she wanted, where she would always know where he was, boot to his throat and all I was enthralled. Absolutely amazing, you are a very talented writer. There are way too many compliments I could give so I'll stop taking up you time and space.
Izzy chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Can't wait for the sequel!
all forms of fluff chapter 28 . 6/13/2015
The majority of this story is really well done. I absolutly hate the ending. It might not have been such a suck fest if "The Dawning" had more then a single chapter. Not that it really matters to you but I wont be reading the next book in the series.

This story had it all, and then some with the deranged medical fanatic. It opened up a lot of potentional story pregression for future. The last few chapters were hectic and was like a season end episode. I feel like I am just rambling at this point. It was a daecent story and I enjoyed it up till the last chapter. I hope the next step in the series offers up some closer. Thanks for the story.
tasheika.conley chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
WOW absolutely loved the story.
SnapDragon318 chapter 28 . 4/9/2015
Oh my gosh! Cannot wait until the sequel. I hope they get together. Oh please please please, they just have to. So fantastic. Should really be published.
Galaxy451 chapter 28 . 4/5/2015
Your story is truly amazing. I've been totally gripped the whole way through. Devastated to see it end the way it did but keeping my fingers crossed for the next instalment. You write Spike beautifully - all his ridiculous Englishisms! Loved it.