Reviews for Dawn of a New Age
But that ending
...
Just heartbreaking
Ascendingendlessly chapter 28 . 4/24
This ending destroyed me. So disappointing because I loved every second of this story. But that last chapter? How could you?
R u sick in the head? Completely fucked up? Spike was perfect there and u make buffy a selfish bitch?
Should have done Anne Marie
Glumski chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
Holy cow, I think I've never been as emotionally involved in a story before! This is not only good, it's excellent, and, wow, I can barely contain myself.
I hope you're going to continue (or even finish) the sequel soon, because there'll be some serious withdrawal symptoms here!
tadah2 chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Awww, baby listening.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Hello!
First things first: thank you for all those outstanding stories you're knitting.

Regarding your above author's note, and as a very French reader, I allow myself to advise you NOT to trust automatic translators... I wouldn't say because they are "soulless" creatures (reading in the Spuffy fandom teach us that's very OK) but because they are "mindless" :-D
"L'organisme exotique" is an awkward failed translation screaming "done by a dumb bot". I know, ignorance is blissful.

"Organisme" is not used for "body". NATO is an "organisme". A bacteria is an "organisme"... There's a level where the body is an "organisme", but not connected to a world of sexiness in any way.
The trick is the nearest translation for "body" is "corps" and would be : "Le corps exotique".

But I'm quite sure nobody would find this appealing for a suggestive trademark name because "corps" has mostly a quite "clinical/medical/forensic" meaning that is not "dreamy" enough for the part... (unless you're very twisted with a kink on dead and cold bodies... uhhh wait... isn't Spike just like this ?... aw... sorry :-D).

So, I'm afraid there's not a good litteral translation for this - at least one radiating all the underlaying hot promises English generously provides. :-)

Sorry to have to admit that French would make sound all love scenes written in English dirty. There's a reason why.
The local feminine audiences taste in romantic litterature were more used (and turned on) by quite poetic and let's say "blury" descriptions, at least few decades ago when I was young and curious. :-D
I guess however, nowadays, it's really no big deal for younger ones! ;-)
Shigui chapter 28 . 12/16/2015
Yay! Yay! Oh, I did like this. I am going to start on the next one immediately. The only thing constructive I can think of to say is All that lost time they wasted instead of having sex. Tsk, tsk.
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Man! That ending seriously?! You're killing me haha xx I loved every minute of it...I can't wait to read their happily every after...you hear me?! :) xx hehe
enchanted nightingale chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
Brilliant chapter! _
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Great!
Miss Mandy Lee chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
I have to say your story completely enveloped my life. I couldn't leave it be for too long. I think I may have fallen in love with Spike! Your characters and relationship developments were sublime! I really felt like I was in their world, there lives, my emotions shifting and developing along with the characters. Any woman who has ever been hurt by their first love and who has tried to trust and love again can relate to your creation here. As unrealistic as this story premise may be the emotions and relationship struggles came across very real...When spike declared that he'd kneel before her for as long as she wanted, where she would always know where he was, boot to his throat and all I was enthralled. Absolutely amazing, you are a very talented writer. There are way too many compliments I could give so I'll stop taking up you time and space.
Izzy chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Can't wait for the sequel!