Reviews for Always Bad Wolf
PrenryOrPreter chapter 47 . 2/15
I honestly love this sooo much. You're such a wonderful writer! I'm excited for the next chapter!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 47 . 2/4
oh boy this just wow just wow poor rose and the doctor
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 47 . 2/2
You appreciate and love reviews and I appreciate and love new chapters so let's both get what we want. You update more often an I review your lovely story. As for your story it's good and I definitely enjoy reading it. But as for this chapter well I don't know what to think about it. Rose and the Doctor are trapped and really don't do anything this chapter. So as not much happens there really isn't anything to say. That being said I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Kylaia78 chapter 47 . 2/2
wow the suspense! Cannot wait to read more soon.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 12 . 1/23
Jack confronting Rose. Nice. But after the last two chapters I thought Jack was like Rose and relieving his timeline.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 10 . 1/23
These two episodes were my favorite of series one up until I say so menny Dalek episodes that I either dislike or down right Hate. So that's how "Dalek" because my favorite episode of series one. That's not too say that I still don't love these two episodes because I do. They are great stories and The interface my third fravorite companion. CP. Jack Harness. Jack is brilliant and watching him grow over the course of Doctor Who and Torchwood is just brilliant. Jack's not perfect and he makes a lot of bad choices but he dose try to lead by the example Rose and the Doctor showed him. All well staying the same Jack that I first fell in love with. I do like the changes you are making to the episodes.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 8 . 1/23
Well I do like your changes, I still don't like this episode. It is defiantly the weekest episode in series one. And well it does change around depending on my mood. Series one is the one I most often consider my favorite series. And even after all these years I'm still annoyed that nine only had one series.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 7 . 1/23
I really like what you did with the chapter. This is my favorite Dalek story. And it really shows how deadly they can be. And it wasn't even the Doctor who saved the day in the end but Rose. Well admitadly Rose caused the mess, as least Rose was trying to show compassion. I'm glad you didn't skip this episode. Great job.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 32 . 1/16
I can't stop laughing. Ohh that was cruel of her XD
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 46 . 1/2
oh boy hahah this is good I like it nice
Lady Miss Nothing chapter 46 . 12/31/2016
This is fantastic. I'm loving everything!
4everfictional chapter 33 . 12/30/2016
Ooooooh! Shit just got serious. ;) Love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Please create more of this, it was brilliant! XD
4everfictional chapter 31 . 12/30/2016
I'm surprised she was able to consume her considering Rose's mental defenses. Though, I guess she didn't really break into her mind so much as swallow it whole... Eh, love the story! XD
4everfictional chapter 30 . 12/30/2016