Reviews for The Tribulation of the Blue Moon
Hunnypooh chapter 1 . 9/29
wow I'm about to reread this story for the first time in 4 years and I cannot believe this story was only 11 chapters. so much happens in this seriously thought it was like 30.
FanWarrior16 chapter 11 . 9/27
I really enjoyed this fic. I haven't read a fic where Harry was a werewolf before, and Harry being paired with Fenrir was also a first. It was really interesting though. Thank you for working so hard on the story. :) I'll be sure to try some of your other fics sometime soon.
LindenCorina15 chapter 11 . 8/18
Hello, sweetheart, sorry but I don't speak english very well!
Leí este fic traducido por PhoenixProject en dos días. ¡Y me gustó! Amé mucho esta historia. Sufrí por Harry y sus bebés. Me frustraron los personajes que intentaron separarlo de la manada (como Moody, Tonks -en verdad que la odié mucho- y las tres lobas/fucking-bitches). Amé con locura tu interpretación de Fenrir (a pesar de lo mucho que me costó imaginarlo como lo muestran en la película). Algunas veces me molestó Harry y su actitud, sin mencionar que me dolieron las muertes de algunos personajes como Grant y Sidney. Eso fue muy cruel de tu parte :'(
En fin. Sigue con tu gran trabajo, tiene una increíble habilidad. You're amazing, girl!
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 7/10
This entire fic is perfection and I love it
It is one of my favorites and I've read it over and over
but even as I doubt she'll see it
Lunar Rosalyne is a sweetheart and a goddess
I am honored to be commenting on the same fic as she
Loved this fic it's definitely the best I've read so far. Loved the characters, loved the plot, loved the script.
VanriddleZ chapter 1 . 3/18
I loved his story, this couple seems to me most passionate and exciting, although I would not have killed the Wealey or Granger, and instead, I would have taken advantage of and I would have got rid of the Dursleys. But in short, to each his story. Thumbs up! Keep it up!
Lunar Rosalyne chapter 9 . 2/11
Emily: You'll see! I'll claim him for myself when the breeding season starts, he won't be able to help himself with three breeding females in oestrus around him! You'll be kicked down and you'll be an omega like you made Burne, you'll be the pack's omega bitch for anyone and everyone to fuck and I'll laugh from beside the alpha with our new, perfect pups as the beta males have their fun with you and your pups are forgotten!"

Harry: Cash me outside how bout dat?
(I'm sorry I had to xD)
Icestar2012 chapter 11 . 2/8
Adorable... if a little gory and bloody...
MR. S chapter 11 . 1/26
Adore este fic!
Felicidades :)
Ryogana chapter 11 . 1/14
excelent history, i'm reading traslader in spanish, my english is little. Excelente historia, yo leí a traducción en español, mi inglés es poco.
Moon Erebos chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Hello! I'm not very good with english so, this review maybe wouldn't be as longer as I wish but I'll try my best. I complety love this fic, I just don't have enough words to express it. Is magnific, beautifull and lovely in a certain way. I love this ship, IDK why, but I'm not going to complain about that. Is the most beautiful fics that I've ever readed never, and one of the only two or three that got me until 3 a.m reading. Thanks a lot for written this. I Love it and I respect you. Again, thanks.
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
Good read.
QuietGiant chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
I never thought it like this never like this..my world has changed and never will be the same
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
I remember I started reading this year's ago and I either didn't finish or you hadn't finished it but now it is and I have! It's very lengthy for just 11 chapters but this was a good story. And I'm glad for the happy ending. Sad for Hermione's parents though. Tragic.
Sirius is a gem btw. Good to know he was included in Harry's new family even if just a little. Poor guy just wants to be there for Harry. As for Tonks...well despite being a two faced hypocritical uptight bitch I don't think she deserved the gruesome tortured death she got from a werewolf. It was however, the type of death she was all but begging for with her antics despite her knowledge and the warning promise she heard from Harry of Fenrir. All they're pups are rather cute but what's wrong with the name Fenrir gave the youngest? I also think the eldest pup had a good name. There's a main character in the show Code Lyoko with the same name. He's pretty cool.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
I do struggle with the way you so casually ignore how much better breastfeeding is for children, and how bad formula is for them. It doesn't send a very good message to your readers - you always make Harry some kind of super parent, but then have him totally okay with stuffing his children up with powdered cows milk, which is horrible for them.