Reviews for The Tribulation of the Blue Moon
Loved it
evfangirl98 chapter 11 . 6/1
Love it
Moi chapter 3 . 3/13
If Fenrir really wanted his mate – much less his pups – to survive HE’D WAIT ‘TIL HARRY WAS HEALTHY FIRST! You’re supposed to wait until you’re 10 pounds OVERweight before you get pregnant! Getting pregnant while EMACIATED is almost impossible for good reason - it can KILL you!
Moi chapter 2 . 3/13
Just FYI, but even ACTUAL wolves kill their prey before eating it! As do foxes, & cats - big or small!
Harley S. Quinn chapter 11 . 1/18
I loved this story, thank you for sharing them with us. I loved Fenrir particularly.
Anna chapter 11 . 1/2
your stories are the best! You should become an actual author or something.
LadyClassy chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
finally found it O.o was looking for this everywhaer only remember most of the name couldn't remember the ur user name .
Katie chapter 11 . 11/28/2017
This story was so good, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for giving us this amazing story :)
Hunnypooh chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
wow I'm about to reread this story for the first time in 4 years and I cannot believe this story was only 11 chapters. so much happens in this seriously thought it was like 30.
FanWarrior16 chapter 11 . 9/27/2017
I really enjoyed this fic. I haven't read a fic where Harry was a werewolf before, and Harry being paired with Fenrir was also a first. It was really interesting though. Thank you for working so hard on the story. :) I'll be sure to try some of your other fics sometime soon.
LindenCorina15 chapter 11 . 8/18/2017
Hello, sweetheart, sorry but I don't speak english very well!
Leí este fic traducido por PhoenixProject en dos días. ¡Y me gustó! Amé mucho esta historia. Sufrí por Harry y sus bebés. Me frustraron los personajes que intentaron separarlo de la manada (como Moody, Tonks -en verdad que la odié mucho- y las tres lobas/fucking-bitches). Amé con locura tu interpretación de Fenrir (a pesar de lo mucho que me costó imaginarlo como lo muestran en la película). Algunas veces me molestó Harry y su actitud, sin mencionar que me dolieron las muertes de algunos personajes como Grant y Sidney. Eso fue muy cruel de tu parte :'(
En fin. Sigue con tu gran trabajo, tiene una increíble habilidad. You're amazing, girl!
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
This entire fic is perfection and I love it
It is one of my favorites and I've read it over and over
but even as I doubt she'll see it
Lunar Rosalyne is a sweetheart and a goddess
I am honored to be commenting on the same fic as she
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2017
Loved this fic it's definitely the best I've read so far. Loved the characters, loved the plot, loved the script.
VanriddleZ chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
I loved his story, this couple seems to me most passionate and exciting, although I would not have killed the Wealey or Granger, and instead, I would have taken advantage of and I would have got rid of the Dursleys. But in short, to each his story. Thumbs up! Keep it up!
Lunar Rosalyne chapter 9 . 2/11/2017
Emily: You'll see! I'll claim him for myself when the breeding season starts, he won't be able to help himself with three breeding females in oestrus around him! You'll be kicked down and you'll be an omega like you made Burne, you'll be the pack's omega bitch for anyone and everyone to fuck and I'll laugh from beside the alpha with our new, perfect pups as the beta males have their fun with you and your pups are forgotten!"

Harry: Cash me outside how bout dat?
(I'm sorry I had to xD)