Reviews for Hostile Entities
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Thank you.I'm more of a Hiei-girl so happy about him pulling something on one eye. And Yes I agree about Fury messing with Peter thing, one of the reasons I dislike him before that I was indifferent but I adore spiderman and Fury is annoying when he knows something and that's most of the time.
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This series is really good. I've read all of the stories in this set and they are all very good. I do hope you go further with them. You've captured the characters very well and you have a smooth writing style that is a pleasure to read.
Michi Noda chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I love that you included Hiei in this story. I missed him in your others! And thank you for the cream puffs.
Birooksun chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Loved it. Even though it was short, it captured Shizuru and Hiei very well.
Sanguinary Tide chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
These two chapters were absolutely wonderful. I love Hiei. Kurama was originally my favorite character of YYH, but as I grew older, I found Hiei to be dominating that position more and more (No yaoi jokes. XD I can't stand those two as a couple. lol) Anyway, can't wait to see Hiei make his appearance in the main storyline! :D
Nekogami Bastet chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I want imaginary cream puffs. Tons of it :) . I giggled as well when I pictured Hiei with a computer, good chapter, as always!
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
pretty cool idea for a series. keep it up.

for more reviews visit these forums: the reviews lounge and the council.
Nekogami Bastet chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Good to see that you posted this sidefic . I hope you didn't count my second review as one the the twenty you wanted... I liked it, like all the others, though this one is more YYH orientated. But I love Shizuru a lot, and you write her as well as any other character so far ;) . Thanks a lot for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Do update non hostile entities as soon as you can