Reviews for Buttons and Bluebells
Mel Crooks chapter 1 . 3/14
Loved
EAHK chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Yes, yes, yes! Snape and Hermione on a bed of bluebells in the forest. How gorgeous is that? I love your writing and as you can see I am devouring all your stories. Thank you!
Fragilereality chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I hope it doesn't seem like I'm stalking you but I suppose I am a bit! I really enjoy your stories and I've promised myself I will review everything I read because I just can't believe how generous fan fic authors are giving up their time to write just for the love of it. I love this slightly bashful snape. I've not read your whole back catalogue yet but I'd love to read your take on Severus the virgin! Thanks for all your stories and I'm going to check out your alter ego for my holiday kindle reading.
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
a lil awkward but sweet and fluffy and wonderful anyway

H }:)
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
love it
rumbeller25 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
i liked
Tahira chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I've never thought of Severus like that. His dark clothes and dungeon office representing something that is
sevslave1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Lovely, sweet and smutty
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
what a beautiful scene you painted. thx for sharing.
Fantomette34 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Un OS superbe, j'ai adoré ! Merci pour le partage !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I like the shyness of Severus! Great oneshot as usual!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Dear LL,
What a lovely spring story. I adore bluebells and know few enchanted sites full of them (in Surrey). I could see those two in front of my eyes. Such a beautiful setting for love-making...
I like Severus when he is a little shy, such a talented, brave and powerful man, but still a little unsure in intimate situations -it's so sweet. We all know he deserves some (a lot) happiness. I would love to be Hermione in those moments.
Thank you for sharing.
Fox
P.S.
I agree, his buttons are very distracting.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Adored this one. I love the intimacy and passion between Severus and Hermione. You always write it so well. You write all of your stories so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I am binge reading everything you have! IM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE ALOT OF FICS! Thankyou :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
i loved this very passionate would make for a lovely longer story