Reviews for The Walking Dead: Resistance
Katie chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Katie chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I NEED MORE
fanfictionisahobby chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
I do like the new enemy. Questions keep forming in my head like who are these guys? Did the US government send them to kill any and all survivors or are they rogue and whatever they want to do? Either way, amazing job!
fanfictionisahobby chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Great job. I like how all the original characters voice their opinion in as Clementine tells her story. I also like the Red Dawn references. Red Dawn is one of my favorite movies! Both the 80s original film and the modern one!
fanfictionisahobby chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Great job! I did start reading this a while back but got too busy and never got to it till now. I really all your original characters! All of them are unique and interesting.
Frights and Nights chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I like just to tell you,it is just like a little of the sentence s are from the movie "ZombieLand" which is very funny.
helloxolive chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I really like the story so far!
FanFicFanatic7 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
This is a good chapter. Like the story overall. Can't wait to see the next chapter :)
MarvelsOnlyFan chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
This is a great story, and I can't wait for further chapters!
Followed and favourited!
MarvelsOnlyFan chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
This is really great so far, I'm loving the way you're writing about Clementine. It really seems like her :)
Sonic Mario3 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I don't think I'll read the rest of this. It's pretty good, great even, but you need to add more description and detail.
Sonic Mario3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I have not read this yet, but I would like to point out that TellTale Games is making a sequel to the original game that will follow Clementine.
With that said, here I go.
rosezlvr chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Reading this makes me miss Lee and then I cry ;_;
applewaffles chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Loving the story! Has a great arch, great grammar, and awesome characters!
TheLoneClone chapter 2 . 11/8/2013