Reviews for Be Without You
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/23
People with twins are huge and show early. Other than that, this was awesome! Some of your more descriptive moments were really good.
silverbell65 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I want to know how a man a: gets pregnant and b: how he gives birth
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
nice story
anon chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hi, I just want to say.. when I first reading your story I did'nt reaize it until some parts.. (yeah, some, but still significat for me to realize) like I was having dejavu. I don't know why.. but maybe.. just maybe, I feel like there's author whose story part is the same like you did.. If I remember correctly.. it's from Vampire Knight fandom.

No hard feelings, just feel like saying it, dear.
BelovedEdge chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love it! I got so many feels from reading this! T_T Your writing has potential; for someone who doesn't have english as their native-tongue, you're certainly doing quite well :) Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
ahhhhh *nosebleed, the smut is droll worthy, this is my first time reading a mpreg so i was a little uneasy at first but you actually describe it smoothly. nice story overall i love this, just ignore the haters below, there's one everywhere.
White Angel 57 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I swear, you are my savior to this day *hugs* I thought I would never see a MikoRei MPreg and almost gave up so thanks a million! x3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013