Reviews for Going Home
ML chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Loved it!

Just wish this kind of thing was confined to pages of books.
Zoe chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Awwww! I really love it! 56/10 for me!
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
The Blacks really are horrible, and I love your take on this.
Emma Vance chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I read the second one first, and now I'm reading this one. Other than it's amazing I can only say one thing.
I RAGE QUIT THE WORLD!
PhoenixFireHope chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Great! I'd love to hear what happens next.
song of the hummingbird chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hi, I thought this was very well written. The rest of the family were believable, as was the situation you created that led him to finally leave home. I did think at the end though, where Sirius says "if he'd never have to see his parents again, that was fine by him", this wasn't quite convincing. Surely, if you're deciding to leave your house (where you spent your whole childhood) once and for all, you'd be looking round dazedly, knowing you'd never again see these walls, this furniture etc in your life. Surely you'd be feeling some kind of deep pain at the thought that your parents didn't care about you? Surely, instead of longing never to see them again, you'd long for them to show, finally, a little remorse and love... In your sequel to this (which i read just now as well) I think your version of Sirius is too comfortable with being an addition to James' family - I think he'd be acutely aware of how much his presence was imposing on them, even after they'd reassured him time after time.
But honestly this is being REALLY picky - both stories are great, and they're going on my "favourites" list right now :)
mmmrc chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
love it :)
jilyevotter chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I felt like crying! This was so sad, poor Sirius. Once again, your writing astounds me. The -only- thing I would have changed (and this is very nit-picky) is Sirius's mother saying "filthy Muggles", when in OotP her portrait used a lot more ... choicer words to describe Muggles and Muggle-borns.

But anyway, again, brilliant writing. You've captured the tension spectacularly, and Sirius and Regulus's characters.
Mrs.SeverideCasey chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Loved it! Such a great story! :)
Novalunni chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I absolutely loved this!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Regulus breaks my heart. I really wish they reconciled after this but... at least Regulus did change his mind for the better eventually.
Good job to Sirius for finding strength. Loved this story.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Brilliant. Just...perfect!
sunflowers on a stormy day chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
aww, that is adorable. I love that.
Lily13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
aweome!
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Poor Sirius! I think his mother and father planned together to destroy James' letter to him, but only one of them actually did the destroying, and I think that was his mom. Yay! for the Marauders having the foresight of getting Sirius a rucksack somewhere.