Reviews for in her garden grew hyacinths
Brynn Reaper chapter 1 . 6/17
Ugh. This makes me cry so much. Thank you for ripping my heart out :) At the same time, Thor and Loki's interactions are weirdly heartwarming, and I appreciate Jane's presence as well. Also, happy ending for Loki, sort of. Thor, not so much. Anyway, I'll definitely read it again, once I'm ready to.
Amelia Greenwood chapter 1 . 5/20
I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed,this was so heartbreaking. I love you. Thank you for writing something such as this. Thank you so much.
threeninefour chapter 1 . 4/21
Well, you just made me cry. Twice. And now my heart is broken and irreparable.
Rival Argentica chapter 1 . 1/7
So yeah, I've been reading your fics.
And I give up. I'm sick and tired of telling you how awesome a writer you are. No, take that back, it's my absolute pleasure to smother you with praise. You have a FLARE in making people cry. /strange that I keep reading your stuff otherwise...ugh, I'm such a masochist.
BorrowedTwenties chapter 1 . 1/3
Man this is sensitive and amazing. I love how you delve into Thor's side of things, and that he demonstrates much more self awareness than he usually does in fanfics. This was beautiful and wonderful and really portrayed their grief so well. There's a depth to the characters here and I loved it.
Evelris chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
That's just so sad and so beautiful... I can't feel my heart anymore...
LedaSF chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
What a beautiful, wonderful heartbreak! Thank you for this amazing story!
Psychodonut chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Okay, I admit it; I teared up a bit at the end. Well done!
Mossfire chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Damn.

Just damn.

That was incredibly heart wrenching. I have read this 10 times and I still cry when Loki is reunited with Frigga.

Amazing job with this fic. KUDOS FOR YOU! 3
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Ohhhh, this is heartbreaking.
Sir Heroden chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Another great story from you! How do you make them so emotional? Awesome work!
Farisma Heiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I LOVE YOUR WORK LADY CHARITY!

FOR GODSAKE I'M CRYING! The way you describe them are wonderful and it make me want to hug ane never let my sister go.

THE BEST FIC THAT I EVER READ
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Where did you bring the word amma from? That is. How mothers are addresaed in upper egypt too
thewintersoldier1998 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Wonderful job!This was a beautiful story!
imvictorious chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Lovely stories you have. Can't beleive I cried.