Reviews for in her garden grew hyacinths
Wicked R chapter 1 . 4/11
that's some mighty emotional rollercoaster you have there!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh My God, you made me cry . . .
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 2/23
o my goodness. you really know how to make me cry, don't you?
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/5
Sobbing
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 2/4
oh so sad! beautiful but very sad
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 1/31
You've made me cry.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh this was agonizing and I'm a soggy wreck. It's terrific how close you got to the actual events, just based off of fan speculation and teasers. The emotions are just raw and vital and real, the grief not just from Thor but from Loki is so vivid... Really amazing stuff you got here. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
winter's-lion chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
You have wounded me in the very best of ways. Thank you. *sob*
cherlot chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
And this last comment was mine, wasn't logged and couldn't forget to review.
cherlot chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh God, my feelings. This story was just so lovely and I cried like a baby here, wishing they've done something like this in the movies (but no, everything for the perfect vilan; bullshit). Bye, going to cry a little more against my pillow!
GoodForBad chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh my god. This was poetic. It was tragic. It's like nothing I have ever read, and I honestly don't have the words to describe how lovely this truly was.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I couldn't even see the words through my tears

/10
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
(insert words here because i have none).
myriad-souls chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Beautiful.
Decoded3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was beautifully, BEAUTIFULLY written. Oh my goodness. The backstory meshed with present. The conflict...the, oh, I can't even describe how amazing this is without ruining it! Somehow the more I say, the less incredible I'll manage to make it sound because the words aren't good enough! It's so rare to see something in depth like this after thousands and thousands of fics that are all identical in plot.
The first time I saw the Thor 2 trailer I thought, 'Loki's dead, he's going to die and be dead and that's the end of that', I dunno why, but those were my exact thoughts! Haha, I'm so glad I decided to read this. The word count intimidated me and I ended up reading the whole thing in 15 minutes flat.
It's fantastic and I look forward to reading more from you! Thanks!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »