Reviews for Interruptions and other trouble
TheRagingRussian chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
This has been one of the best BB/Rae children fics I have ever read. Great job. Can't wait for more.
TheRagingRussian chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I liked that ending. Good chapter.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Don't know how I missed this chapter. Excellent story telling. I wish I had an imagination such as yours and then story ideas wouldn't be so hard to come by for me. Looking forward to more of this series.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Well done! I really enjoyed reading this. I think the funniest parts were the husbands reactions to the news of their wives being pregnant, the threats they recieved from their wives and the labor room antics.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Looks as though Puppy might need to work on that a bit. Nice job on this.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Excellent! I really enjoyed reading this one.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
d'AWWWWW!

Nicely fluffy. And Jewel's reactions were done well.

Considering how often those same villains break out of jail, I'd think something more ... permanent ... might be done by way of incarceration. A time-stop chamber comes most immediately to mind.

Gizmo's in the nut-house, eh? Beautiful.
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Aww. Cute BBxRae as well as a nice little father/daughter moment XD
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Jewel? Be funny if her sister's name was Chakra...heh,heh.

Very sweet story. Usually, I don't go for BBRae "Happy Normal Homelife" formulas but you made this one work well. Parents will always have to help their kids deal with anger issues and you wrote a great scene with it here. Hope to read more sometime. Keep rockin
RavenDrawer chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You know how computers always show 'Loading... Loading'?
Well I say.. Smiling... Smiling... Ten minutes later... Smiling :)
Anna chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Very sweet one-shot!
TigerLily957 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Very adorable. I really enjoyed this :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
...ha ha ha ha ha, I could totally see that with these two! great oneshot! you should totally extend it, but this time, really show what happened :) like imagery and everything! you could have an awardwinning story on your hand v
-Kate
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was so cute and funny.