Reviews for Vanishing grace
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
I think this is one of my favourite fics ever. I would kill someone for a sequel with more adventure, romance, and hopefully some smut lol. I'm interested as well with how this world develops.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/8/2016
Amazing story! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Oh btw I'm 'luckyclover' as upon rereading I realised that Finn's age was obvious all along. He was 9 when the outbreak happened and then there was a flash forward of 20 years. Lol I'm dumb.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Ugh I've just reread this (hence why I'm posting as guest) and I want a sequel so bad. I know you've pretty much stopped writing Finchel fics tho. This AU world is just so well fleshed out and the slow burn way Finchel developed just really made me feel their love, you know? It wasn't just superficial cuteness, it was deep shit.

The world you've created means there's so much scope for the story to continue. I wanna know what happened to that cannibal settlement after Jesse died (or did he?). I wanna know what the Fireflies are up to. Also I want some Finchel smut! Like I was dying for it and it never came. Even just a one shot of their first time would be awesome. I mean where do they even do it sleeping with other people in the same room? I loved the epilogue, it was a lovely conclusion, but I'm just greedy and want more.
Heidi9 chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
Wow, you're really talented writer. Thank you for keeping Finchel love alive
love of escapism chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
Absolutely amazing! I love this, so different. Well done! :)
Leyla chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Wow. Absolutely speechless. Let us know when you get your first book deal. I'll be the first in the queue to buy.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Haha, canned peaches from TLOU
theluckyclover chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Thank you so much for writing and sharing, I really enjoyed this fic and looked forward to an update every Saturday. And thanks for answering my request about Finn's age! Hope you continue writing Finchel fic, I'm not ready to stop reading it yet.
AnnPatrick chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Love, love, loved it! I'm very sad it's ending, but what a great epilogue! Thank you!
msaleich chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
I really really loved this story, it was amazing, one of my favorites. You are an amazing writer. I'd like that you could continue the story maybe a few more years later when everything is better, it'd be awesome
marilou chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Omg I can't believe this story is over! I'm so sad. But it's so good! I'm going to go back and read all the chapters for a second time! Thank you for this. And I'm so happy with the way it ended!
BellaMonroe1113 chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
I loved every second of this story! These updates were such a bright spot in the dark fast few months we've had, thank you so much for sharing it with us!
GleeBabyy chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
You are such an amazing writer. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story because it is so different. Thankyou for writing it :)
Aundielen chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
This has been a really great read! thanks so much for sharing this story with us! And yay for a happy/hopeful ending (or at least as close to a happy ending as they can get in this universe).