Reviews for A Reason to Stay
corticarte apa lagranges chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
awww daddy optimus is so cute
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Okie dokie!
MonkeyGirl13 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
i am sooooooooo going to find that story
Lady Minuialwen chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Lol
Alice chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
You do realize Predacons Rising is online.
has it with good quality. If you want to wait for the TV premiere, that's fine.
Also, I'm as sick as a dog this weekend. So this chapter helped out of the slump, just a little.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Glad to see that you liked my idea. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more on lil' Burn.
Alice chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
This chapter helped perk me up this morning. Staying up till one in the morning writing fanfiction...bad idea. I trust your judgement on requests. I think Prodigal The Sun has a good idea.
If Freezer Burn bonds with Optimus first, then becomes separated from the autobots, and Predaking finds her, he could bond with her to help fill the absense of Optimus' love. (If the bond can't reach over long distances)

That's just an idea I thought up through late night writing.

Thanks for updating. )
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Well, if Cybertron's revived, then how bout one of the bots take's Freeze with another bot or two and show her around to start. Even with all the destroyed buildings and such, it's still her natural home. Keep up the good work and I hope to read another good chapter soon!
Optimus Prime's daughter chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Maybe Predaking I think it will be cute, what ever you decide to do
Alice chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Predaking...it has to be him. With Freezer Burn being a predacon, she may have bonded with him without knowing. Or it may be someone else, I don't know. But he's my first choice.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! )
optoclaw chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
did her and one of the autobots spark bond or did she and prediking?
Lady Minuialwen chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Great attack scene
Alice chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
YES! Keep going with this story. All the good stories I've read have stopped updating. Don't give up. Plow through that writer's block. XD
Prodigal The Son chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I want to see here spend a day with kids. Some time after she develops her wings enough to fly. Maybe she takes them on joy rides and gets in trouble at the end of the day. And then, when Magnus leans in to scold her... POOF! Sneeze in his face.

Simply a suggestion.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Interesting story so far and I can't tell you how many times I wanted to start a story like this one but didn't know HOW to begin. You may have just given me an idea for it too. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!