Reviews for Bewitching My Mind
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 1/16
Haha, this was fun!
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Damn now that was hot and funny. That's a radio show that I would listen to. Lol never really thought that Ron deserved Hermione he always seemed like a bad fit to me never good enough for her. No Severus would have been perfect for her to bad they killed him off. Anna
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Ron had that coming! Never think that a spider fearing boy could ever compare to the man in black who ensnares the scences.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Nice one!
JoBlackdove chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I could totally see Alan Rickman having his own sexy radio show. Great job!
DelenaChairforever chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Nice story
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Fabulous story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow, that was a fantastic read! Reminds me of Welcome to Night Vale! Cecil Baldwin's voice...mmm..
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I adored this, I'm still smiling as I type this Xx
Ally147 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Typically I'm not much for Snape/Hermione fics, but I did enjoy this one quite a bit! Great little story :)
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm kind of peeved because I read this story, reviewed and favorited it in the past... but all through a certainly unreliable tablet. Now I can't figure out what I wrote before!
In any case, let me tell you this time I loved it all over again :)
Cybrokat chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I didn't review! WTF, Rae, you should holler at me! I love this fic. Great for giggles, but I think my favorite like is 'Merlin wept' LOL. It's a perfect wizarding phrase!
Nessa Blade chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ok so when I first realized that Snape was the talk radio host, I thought it would be a bit too cheesy but it wasn't. You pulled that off really well, and the idea with the patronus caller was brilliant. A lot of the times when I find a story I like, I think its too short and that there is still a lot to be said, but that's not the case here. Your story is perfectly timed and outlined. Seriously I am grinning ear to ear and my eyes lit up to the point tears came out imagining Snape as a talk radio host. Very well done. _
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is one of The Most funniest fics on a Hermione/Severus... Yes the capitals are needed!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Unique idea. Great descriptions. I like a laughing Severus.