Reviews for S-c-a-r-s
Lady B90 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was such a good story. I was sobbing the entire time, and that rarely happens to me with fanfics. You are a terrific writer, keep up the amazing work!
Catch-Smoke chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I don't cry. I'm not a crier. Never really have been, but that just literally made me ball my eyes out. Thank god my flatmate isn't home, she would wonder why I've been sitting in the dark crying "Hermione!"...

Beautiful story. Happier one next, yeah?
Hope's Voice chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I've been meaning to review for a loongg time. Anyway, I just wanted to say that it's beautifully tragic, and I was crying long after I finished it. I cried through the entire story, actually. I love your use of parentheses and the sentences in the parentheses just makes it that much more painful/amazing. If I had to choose an alternate ending to this pairing's life, I would choose this one. It's painful, yes, but the theme of letting go and the writing style- it's just so beautifully broken and just seems perfect for Ron's state of mind if Hermione died, and I loved the ending so much no matter how hard I cried.

(And when George came, I don't even know how I kept it together when he came)
dayflow chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
long, but worth it. heartwrenching and beautifully written. you make me want to read more romione. love it. :-)
S. Ravenquill chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This story...what is there to say? It's absolutely perfect, each and every word. Every gentle thought, every precious moment spelled out in painstaking detail. Love contained in so small a package. Tears were in my eyes from the beginning, and I was outright crying by the end. The message of healing is so profound, it touches every heart. So deep, tender, and bittersweet. I know I'll be re-reading this story often. Well done.
oldreader12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is a beautiful story. You had me in tears when I read it. While I'm glad Hermione didn't die in the books, you gave a a/u wonderful tale. Thank you for sharing.
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Crying my eyes out like crazy right now :'( I knew from the start she had died obviously but reading how Ron lost the love of his life was horrific and painful-in his arms, not realizing it :( George, thru his own grief got Ron to go see her finally-that was sweet in a way.
All I can say is thank God it didnt end like this in the Potter time line.
You are a very talented writer btw. Very talented!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm honoured that you mentioned me in the author's note! I really enjoyed this - yes, it was very long, but there weren't any bits that dragged on in particular, and the switches between past and present made me want to read more what with two storylines going on at the same time, somewhat interconnected. I still think Libero or The Humanity of Red are better in terms of emotion, and some of the bits you put in parentheses were a little unnecessary or irrelevant, so you might want to check those. Also in the part where Luna comes into Ron's room, her eyes are light grey, not blue and crystal. Draco was a little out of character - I would have expected him to struggle with his words a little longer before confessing to Ron like that.

Brilliant job. I wish I could write angst like that.