Reviews for War and Memories
I am embarrassingly attached to this wonderful side character. Rick riordan should really just make an entire series around this glorious character, I would read that all day. Until that actually happens though, this story is a marvelous tribute to the amazing character of reyna. I can't wait to see what happens to her next :D
Momma Bear Reyna chapter 14 . 2/3
I should have reviewed a long time ago... D: Sorry? *Ducks from knives and various kitchen utensils* Just want you to know that there are still people who are reading your book, still people rooting for you. Your storyline is GREAT, your characters AWESOME, your flashbacks AMAZING, so don't give up, 'Kay?
Writingnerd291 chapter 14 . 1/26
I love this story! I think it's really amazing so far.
Loloree chapter 14 . 1/11
This story is really good. Please please please finish it!
guest chapter 14 . 1/9
omggggg if you've abandoned the story just say. stop starting it up again like freaking 6 months later and be like 'whoops! i was totally busy every second of those entire 6 months but hey it's your lucky day i'm starting again!' sure it's a really funny and awesome and well-written story but i followed this story ages ago - maybe not as early as some other people - and i can say i am seriously pissed at all these 'hiatuses! it's never gonna happen again!' seriously.
Yay you updated! You have no idea how happy I was to see a new chapter up, it made my week :) I'm glad that my last review helped to motivate you to continue for this, for it is a truly epic story and you are a truly epic writer. Seriously you're one of my favorite fanfic authors. Loved this chapter very much and can't wait for the next one!
Moonlight Keeper chapter 14 . 1/3
The truth about /many/ (looks pointedly at stereotyping society) men... I have a bad vibe and sadly, I know what it is.

Reyna, straight to the point before she even knows what being straight to the point is. I love it. New headcanon.

Also, carefully reckless (this isn't supposed to make sense, but somehow it does), selfless Reyna. Ooooof course. I expect nothing less.

AND HYLLA AND HER WORRYING, AND REYNA SHOWING THE ACT OF "hey im not that stupid u can come." I LOST IT THERE. FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AGAIN (even though I never fell out.)

"You told me not to do anything stupid after you left. But you haven't left yet, so I figured I could be as stupid as I wanted." Yep. In love. Jason and Reyna. The fight like an old married couple, except without the married part, and without the old agh never kind.

See it's these moments when I loss interest in PJO that you remind me why Reyna is my favorite character.
ziva10 chapter 14 . 1/3
I was so excited to see that this story was updated. I really like the plot of it, and can't wait till the next update.
Just Guess chapter 14 . 1/2
I noticed Reyna saw loosing Jason as an equivalent of Hylla loosing Kinizie. And yet Reyna and Jason have definitely had romantic aspects to their relationship. Hmm. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Also your Bea character haha now that reminds me I'm a lazy slug who doesn't update my story
OHH MY GOD OHH MY GOD OHH MY GOD! I literally need you to update I'm about to have a heart attack
SoulHorse chapter 14 . 1/2
Please please please please please! Don't make make any stupidly long hiatuses anymore! I beg you, can your New Year's resolution to finish this story?! I love it! Ok, done with the sentimental stuff.

Dang, Circe's back? Trouble for the Concessi/ Ramirez-Arellano girls! Have you read Blood of Olympus? It wasn't as exciting as MoA or HoH, though. This is second to last chapter? Aww man! I really liked this story! I favorited it and followed it! Update
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 14 . 1/2
Wow, this was just. . . beautiful. I love how Reyna's actually being sensible about this and letting Hylla and Jason come with her to meet Circe. I love how you changed the memories back to Circe's spa to fit with the plot. I love the tender moment between Reyna and Hylla, and I love all the funny bits you slipped in.
But most of all I love that you updated, and that this story hasn't been abandoned.
DameSimmons chapter 14 . 1/2
Hey! I'm super glad you finally updated this' believe it or not, my stomach drops every time you update the story. I really like the originality of Reyna's story and the "lack" of a love interest for her ATM. It's very realistic. Can't wait for the final chapter! For now, I'll go check out your other story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
I really miss this story :(
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Wow, this was great! Sorry it took so long for me to review- my computer was all like, "NOOO! You are not allowed to read Chapter 13 of this amazing fanfiction! I will block it! Hahahaha!"
I kind of want to rant to you about how Reyna is such an unappreciated character, but I'm kinda tired right now, so I'll save it.
Great chapter, really great!
"Drunk as a skunk means. . . distracted."
"Piper, whatever you do, no matter how tired you are- do NOT let Jason name the baby. Trust me."