Reviews for War and Memories
Happy With Books chapter 15 . 3/20
What happened to writing every day to try and get the next chapter up? It's been over 7 months. 4 months is better than that. Sorry for raging. I really like this story though and would like to see how it ends. You are an awesome writer.
Samara Wavequest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
This story is great! It's one of the very few Reyna stories that focus on her side of the battle! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Hey you updated in July and i thought you'd finally get back into it and update again because this story is fantastic but you haven't updated again in ages so i would love to see an update x
ReynaFan chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
Thank You so much for being the only person post a Reyna fanfiction so meaningful like this one I love it and hope you keep updating and even make a sequal
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Hey it's a really good story but could yo please update soon, I love Reyna and what you've done with her character and would like to see it through to the end x
Totally not Kate chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
WHOOO MINOR MENTIONS OF LESBIANS MY LIFE IS MADE YOU GO RANDOM LESBIANS YOU SAVE THE DAY YESSS
Okay I'm done I'm just excited about gays...
A chapter. The Circe and Reyna banter was on point. And sang the flash backs girl first off out like invented a war game like dang awesome you invented a war game and it was super cool and realistic too and then the story was good and Reyna being Reyna and what not (protect yourself my sweet baby)
Wow you mentioned kinzie's death again as if I needed that I had almost forgotten about it you monster
Reyna is so perfect like you write her so perfectly I love it why are you so amazing
I hype for the net chapter because Circe is gonna get her butt kicked and it's going to be great
WHOO LESBIANS
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Okay, let me start off by saying that I, as per usual, loved this chapter. I'll go into more detail, of course, but I just thought I'd get that out there before the real fun begins.
I'll start from the beginning. Sweet, sweet bonding between Hylla and Reyna. Reyna trying to protect her sister, and the lengths that Circe would go to. It kind of makes sense, though, in a slightly twisted way. Waves of demigods are coming at you and you don't have an army? Make one. Not to mention that nobody wants to kill their cursed comrades, so the army's going to stick around for quite awhile. I liked the discussion between Reyna and Circe, the much-needed I'm-a-different-person-now speech, and Reyna delivered it fabulously. The memory was also quite nice. I liked the change of pace in that it wasn't mentioned in the books at all, but I do think that some of the things that Romans will do to achieve power would disgust newcomers (or even just anybody decent) and the conflict worked well. I mean, you can imagine a Fifth Cohortian tired of being made fun of by the other cohorts and always getting the worst of everything, and taking horrifying steps to ensure a rise in power. Not to mention the blurred lines between typical violence for war games and going over the top to win; that was very well done, especially seeing as what is unethical to us might be considered okay for them.
And then the idea of power corrupting, how Reyna felt triumphant when Raisinger was at her mercy, but she didn't pull the trigger, like she said.
I also really liked how this was clearly a last-ditch attempt for Circe, and it backfired when Reyna realized that it was a last-ditch attempt, and of course Circe's real reason for wanting Reyna to join her. I didn't even consider the whole Victoria aspect. (Circe did a terrible job of convincing her, though. Jeez.)
Okay, I think that just about wraps up this crazy-long review. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Yaaayyy! Please keep updating! It's an awesome story and i LOVE Reyna too! xx
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Hey it's a awesome story and i'm glad its Reyna centric and that Hylla's in it too but can you please UPDATE!
FemslashHipster chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Please please quickly continue this story, I love it , and I really want to know what happens to Reyna and Hylla.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Reyna does have a last name, but it is reveals in MoA. Her initials are RARA
twinzy chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
your an awesome writer! :D
whens the next chapter? :ยง
Julie chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
You are such a good author! But please update fast!
Katie chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
Write fast! I really want to know more! I miss this story! Please update! It has been months!
Nessie chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
Please please update! Your story is catching up throughout the world! I love the way you write and the extraordinary plot twists! I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! You cannot make me wait like this! Greetings from India! Update soon!