Reviews for Anleitung von Durmstrang Finest
ItWritesStuff chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
This is fantastic! Just how I imagine Karkaroff (and the people he'd employ) would be- cruel, incompetent, and not above making eleven year olds row massive ships or drown.

That, and I'm super curious about Durmstrang Institute and its students. This, although written as humour, is more or less how I imagined it- minus the drowning kid and The Kleben of Doom, of course.

Point is- I haven't laughed this hard in a while, so thank you for sharing this!
dem bones chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like ze accent of Karkaroff. It's very hilarious. I love how he's as intimidating and cruel which is exactly how I pictured him.

Viktor's addition to the story really and how he helps ze first years induces a lot of passion for his character.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I've never really thought much about Durmstrang, and I never even considered how they would get to the school. I like all of the similarities between Durmstrang and Hogwarts - both have to go by boat to get there, both are greeted by their headmaster, etc. I think that this also really highlights the differences; like the Durmstrang students are set to work straight away - and it's /hard/ work - and there aren't any allowances for rule breaking.

"ZHE RULES HERE AT DURMSTRANG ARE ZIMPLE! YOU BREAK A RULE- I HIT YOU VITH MY KLEBEN! YOU COMPLAIN- I HIT YOU VITH MY KLEBEN! YOU COVER BEFORE MY KLEBEN- I LAUGH AT YOUR MISFORTUNE!" - I think that that was probably my favourite line (I laughed so hard) but I also really liked "ABZOLUTELY NO TOUCHY-TOUCHY-". To be honest, I loved everything that guy said; I'm not even entirely sure who he was, but he was awesome :)
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow, this is different.

BUT AMAZING!

I've never thought about what it was like at Durmstrang, and this was just very believable and very funny at the same time. xD I also loved how you wrote it - wonderfully. )

[YOU BREAK A RULE- I HIT YOU VITH MY KLEBEN! YOU COMPLAIN- I HIT YOU VITH MY KLEBEN! YOU COVER BEFORE MY KLEBEN- I LAUGH AT YOUR MISFORTUNE] That was perfect, and hilarious, and just.. completely perfect. I laughed aloud. )

Yes, I do love you. And your weirdness. :3

Thank you so much for writing this! And, for daring to be different. &hearts

Anna xx