Reviews for The Pirates Love
Ironic Obsession chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Percy is so slippey to catch, like a fish. Bad pun. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Hey mind updating Olympus academy best story I've read yet
Last Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Hummm...Maybe you could put that Percico fluff in the next chapter since Percy manage to fall inconscious again, unless he haves other plans again (sighs), sometimes characters have to much control over the authors you know. :)
kitana.a.fallen.warrior chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
i love it... can't stop re reading it to be honest. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story and if i can be a pain. PLEASE CARRY ON (insert begging face here) please... i'll give you a cyber cookie :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
This is fabulous please update sometime soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Please update?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
when will u continue this good story? i need it. please update soon
hpjlover chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This book is so adorable I love it so much keep up the amazing work I really love how nicos a pirate and percy is a… i don't even know. Anyways the plot is amazing the characters are great (they're AU accurate if that makes any sense) and the diolouge is great I can't wait to read the next chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON
StillFallingAngel chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
So cute so far! Can't wait for more!
HubrisP chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Excellent work, would you be interested in a few of my ideas and OCs? Keep up the excellent work!
Takara Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
*grins amused* This reminds me a lot of an old oneshot of mine... Aw, I've always had a thing for pirates! Pirate!Nicercy is always approved. *giggles*
I'm curious where this is going! What happened to Percy that he ended up on the pirateship to begin with and when Nico will get to the whole ravishing-part of this. *grins broadly*
Waiting for the next chapter. ;3
Greetings, Phoe
Nadderhead chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Updattteeeeeee. I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS
KitkatMoon chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Awesome story, hope to hear more soon.
fantomfaire chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Ah, yes - that Percy does seem to have a mind of his own. I like that he woke up ready to get free instead of just playing the damsel in distress. This sounds like a very interesting story - one that I can't wait to follow - please update again very soon!
PercicoForLife14 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I really enjoyed the first chapter and after awhile I thought you were going to discontinue it. But I'm really glad you didn't, I think this story has a good going plot and I think you give the characters a unique personality. Can't wait for more updates. UPDATE SOON PLEASSE!