Reviews for Arashi
Clovergirl100 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Thesis really good

Sorry I did not review the other chapter , it's just I could not stop

Reading

And Tokiya is being a total ass to fuuko he such a jerk and I love it write more much ablise
Sirena87 chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
aww! i love it! please update soon!
yanagi-chyan chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
hi, u should continue ur fic!

it's really quite good, a bit sad actually but okay.

continue!
Dark Phoenix chapter 4 . 9/13/2002
I hope you know where this is going... coz I'll personally go over there and break your kneecaps if you don't! Ditto if you cite exams and real life crises as excuses for not finishing it. XD Daaayumn good story!
Shiroi-Jyuujika chapter 4 . 9/13/2002
Subarashi ne..but kinda sad Raiha died, but then again, how many fanfics here don't have Raiha dying? -_-
amakasu toko chapter 4 . 9/10/2002
evil mikagami! opening his mouth at all the wrong times...poor fuuko *shniffly shniff* me wanna know what happnes next! write more !
Ranka chapter 4 . 9/10/2002
Nice fic...interesting plot...hope that you have to continue though...anyway wat is the pairing now?

Keep up the good work!
tickle the dragon chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
i like it, i love, i want you to continue! your fighting scenes are good, don't worry about it! besides if you named the attacks(ie: spinning cresent kick) not a lot of people will understand anyway! keep up the good work!
kaine2 chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
eh... hehe, actually there's no love triangle. read the summary again~ ;; gomen ne?
Ranka chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
Maybe you can cut short the fighting scenes...u did a pretty good job so far in the fightings scenes so y worry?

Anyway...where is the love triangle? I am still waiting for it...please dun take too long,k?

Keep up the good job!