Reviews for Seeing You Won't Make Me Cry
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Ooh, you good!
Seinaru Kibou no Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Oh, this is rather lovely. It's brief and to-the-point, yet you have managed to fit so much real, raw emotion into this. I really enjoyed how you managed to capture Izumi Koushirou's emotions - he seems to care for Izumi (gak, this is confusing) and to be sorry about her leaving him without actually loving her. That's a very hard tight-rope to walk, and you did it expertly. Buono! .
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
This story was dang cool! You mentioned that you had another Kouzumi story so I searched through you fics to find it... that was funny too. (I thought I was being creative when I wrote something with Kouzumi... guess I was the second.) Anyway, back to this story... short but good. It gets points for also being Junzumi. I'd love to see you write a longer story for the two (... you've already written some nice shorts!)
Gaia Lao chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Heh, douitashimashite, Shi-chan. We love you, too! :P Reading this makes me want to cry if Koushi won't...Beautiful train of thought songfic!
Cyberdramon chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Whoa! Interesting twist there, Izuchan. I loved "Dizzy" and this is even better, but less funny. Weird, the first time one of my songs has ever been used in a story before :P /me waves the Junzumi flag (Baka IRC Commands...)

I've Embraced It!