Reviews for No Sanity Without Electricity
Brandon Burns chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Nice Ending, but my opeaning I think Stan hated Captain Hindsight so munch because He was his own hero, Toolshed! but I like this story & Kenny really dosen't have to worry about that because he is so... poor his family can't pay their bills so his lights are out all the fucking time, poor Kenny!
Brandon Burns chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I like the Stan & Bridon basketball match and the fact that he is not going out with Wendy.
Brandon Burns chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I really like the part that when Stan called Shelly a lesbian, and Shelly smacked him, now that was freaking funny! dam that Randy for not paying the power bill this is a good story.
Coyote Smith chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Agreed with Colezilla said.,and yes, it would be very funny if Liane reacted to him XD
Randy is always forgetful and funny :)
At least Stan's house has light
Anyway good fic :)
Stanleythegreat chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Randy should've paid the electricity bill!
Drake Kylocke chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This fic violates the rule of no f-bombs in T rated fics. Just change the rating to M in order to fix this problem.

Drake Yagami
Moderator of Pen to Paper
Colezilla chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I laughd so hard at the part when said he could give better blow jobs than Cartman's mom, I can imagine her telling him like to put his money whete his mouth is or something.

Also I'm glad Stan is happy that his power is back on.
Coyote Smith chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
The game between Stan and Brindon was nice :)
Cartman deserved the punches and the joke about his mother was real and funny XD
Also it was nice that Stan wanted a beer XD
My power got back after three days after my dad paid the bill, so Stan is more Lucky than me :o
Stanleythegreat chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Cartman sure deserved those beatings!
Colezilla chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Another 3 to 6 hours? Damn, that's brutal (it's manageable though), oh well there's plenty of things one can do with out power, like read a book, play a hand held gaming system,... drink a beer, and other stuff.

I most especially like the friendly game of basketball between Stan and Bridon.

Also Stan was very good on his word. (About kicking Cartman's ass)
Stanleythegreat chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Shelly sure knows how to lose her temper a lot! LOL!
deathNspikes chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
haha. i can imagine stan running away and shelly threatening to eat him
doingyourmom chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
HAHA funny chapter, there is no doubt that Randy would be the one running late on a bill. HAHAHAH
Rhi Rhi AKA DamienGurl666 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That actually happened to met two years ago during a windstorm which I'm know Stan's pain and annoyance . LOL
CharmedMoon84 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hahaha! The title totally fits the one shot story line.