Reviews for Rescission
cullensrule chapter 9 . 2h ago
That is one of my all time favorite songs. Danced to it at my wedding.
sarah martin chapter 12 . 4/12
I truly loved it and i love Edwards character 3
FinnMac chapter 4 . 4/1
They're both caving a little.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 3/31
This interaction sounded perfectly fine, a regular old meet-and-fuck. Edward let it get out of hand with that bagel though. Totally uncalled for.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 3/31
I can't believe she caved after he was such a jerk. That's what vibrators are for.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 3/31
Something tells me this will not be a smooth transition to an actual relationship.
I like the story but hate the author of the story and no rules at all in the story I don't ,like your rules
so sweet loved it
meleelove chapter 12 . 3/26
Sweet, short story. I loved it! Thank you for writing this! :)
twigirl28 chapter 4 . 3/24
Loving this story so far. Your Edward is so damn sexy...yummmm! And I love your f-buddy rules at the bottom, they make me lol.
sunfleur chapter 12 . 3/24
Perfect! Love her tat!
sparkledamnu chapter 12 . 3/20
I was looking for something that was short and quick to read. In my wildest dreams I couldn't imagine that I would luck up and find one of the best fics ever. Best two hours I've spent reading in quite a while.

While I enjoyed the H-E-A-T between these two, I loved the magnetism that leapt off the pages. I also wasn't expecting such a short story to pull me in quite so completely. You had me from the words "sex prowl' in the very first chapter. The tats and the eye ring were extra special candy! Nice touch! :D There was just enough angst to keep me on the edge.

Although Rescission is a word that most every person has a working knowledge, but, I just had to read Miriam's definition: " the right to have a contract set aside if it has been entered into mistakenly, as a result of misrepresentation, undue influence, etc." You wove a wonderful tale around legalities. Awesome.

I hope I've conveyed how much I genuinely enjoyed Rescission.

Thank you for writing and gifting this story to our fandom. My next fic to read is "Yes" and I can't wait.

Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on FB sparkledamnu on all fanfiction sites and twitter
Stela chapter 12 . 3/18
My god! I loved your story! Is soo beautiful! Thank you so much, I enjoyed it a lot!
lilmstran chapter 12 . 3/18
loved it
Lizzie chapter 7 . 3/11
Wow Bella's kind of a cunt in chapter
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »