Reviews for Rescission
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I don't know how any one of your readers could be mad at Edward in that chapter . . . per your warning in the top a/n. She pushed him away and it seemed rather final. He owns and works at a place where pussy is thrown his way nightly. Of course he'd get his drunk on and try to fuck someone else . . . made perfect sense to me. What made him warm my heart was the bolting from the woman's place the minute her mouth hit his dick . . . loved that. I loved that she showed up for him and apologized for her anger. Him apologizing for pushing her was wonderful as well. Those kisses may have been hotter than the sex they'd be missing so much. Her attacking him when he was rambling about how Rose wants them together . . . so freaking hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
EEK! I was expecting this blow up . . . it was a brewin' . . . clearly they both care for the other and one of them needs to break . . . Edward came to her and offered food . . . I'm sure he was hoping for sex, yet I do think it may have been more there and not just sex. I think she may have turned him away for good this time . . . we'll see. I do respect that she wants to do well in life and make it in her field. However, there is much more to life than your job . . . your job doesn't hold you at night . . . your job doesn't wipe the tears away when someone important in your life passes away . . . your job doesn't love you . . . your job is just that, a job . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Your rules at the end of each chapter make me giggle. I love that she took some time to think but, ultimately decided to come back to the bar . . . back to Edward . . . wonder what she was thinking when she saw that all go down with Lauren? The story . . . it just got juicier . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
OMGOMGOMG . . . he cleaned up and then got back in bed with her and snuggled . . . SA-WOON! She really liked it too . . . turning in his arms and tracing his face. What are these two going to do? GAH!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Yep, they are both screwed . . . with each little piece they learn about the other . . . it gets that much more complicated. My buddy and I were friends and would talk all the time, just did not date or have a relationship outside scratching an itch. Never went out together, except the one time we were both starving and met for pizza when I met my husband . . . how odd is that?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
They are both so fucked! Rule? What rules? I'm beginning to think that Edward may have seen Bella when visiting Rose at work one night and planned this whole thing. Him wanting more. Rose explaining she was skittish. Or, it really was just that . . . they did not expect to run into each other at dinner . . . and now maybe he does want more. Why else would he bring food and 'forget' his wallet? That doesn't happen with these rules they've got going on. I am enjoying it. I can see where it has to get worse, before it gets better.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Yikes! It seems they are both supremely happy with the 'no attachments' way they have been going at it. True story: Met my husband while out with my fuck buddy getting dinner before getting dirty. No joke!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Okay, well you have my full attention on this one . . . such a wonderful start . . .
kadronya chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
I love your story!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Since I've already put a post on the last chapter last year I have to use this chapter lol

Awesome story, I read this last year and I came across it this morning and I have to say I really enjoyed reading it again:)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this story! Thanks so much to I Belong With You by twilightladies for the fic rec! It's funny the rules in this story are exactly the ones I unknowingly used when I had an "f***buddy" ! And they worked great till I met my boyfriend and cut things off any way! But still this was a wonderful story, well thought out characters, and awesome lemons!
Northern Light1000 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Hot!
Northern Light1000 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
So fucked, aren't they? :)
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Rereading this again. Good shit! :)
sue1zide chapter 12 . 9/14/2014