Reviews for Rescission
sshart chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
love it!
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
*shaky sigh* oh she let him UP alright! Damn! That was very yummy! I'm glad Edwards being the level headed one in this mess between them. ;) can't wait to read on. Thanks again.
lellabeth chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
LOL, that last line isn't at all foreshadowing something going wrong. Not at all. Tempting fate there, Cockyward! You've written an Edward that makes me hate him while swooning, curse him while fanning myself, and all round wanting to hump his leg like one of those small dogs. As much as I want to say I hate arrogant men, you're making a liar of me with this fic. I FLOVE this story, and your words and just gah. So honoured to be a part of it. This is my new favourite WIP, and I can't wait to see where you take it. xo
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This story is fucking GREAT! LOOOOOOOOOVE
Annie Butts chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
So good. I'm sure they will stay secret fuck buddies. There is no flaw in that plan. Lol
Tinsley Warren chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I feel the until it didn't part coming from the summary!

These two.

He seems to really like this game!
EveryDayBella chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Who is this Garrett? Strange.

And I FREAKING LOVE THIS EDWARD! HOLY HELL! HE'S ALL KINDS OF UMPHY! I wouldn't kick him out of my cab is all I'm saying. ;-)

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
mdsngrc chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I have a feeling this is going to get complicated and make me cry, but worth it all in the end. HEA?! Please!?
stratocastic1969 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
ohhh boy...these two are a hot mess alright! but Rose and Emmett are not gonna let it go I don't think. I gotta wonder just how uncomplicated Bella thinks it should remain, considering that she now knows that Rose is determined to keep setting Edward up with dates ... that he won't be inclined to tell her about. I mean, why should he right? They're just fuck buddies ... ;D
Loving this story GC!
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I'm hooked. Completely.
WiltshireGlo chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh I'm going to love this.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Did I mention that lemons are my favorite...fruit? Cocky SOB, isn't he? Methinks there's more to this than meets the eye...or will be if there isn't now.
pattyrose chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
So loving this. And I have a feeling Edward's definition of "the perfect relationship" will soon change. :)

Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hi. I've not read any of your work before and this was rec'd in one of my groups. It sounded like something I'd like. The first chapter doesn't disappoint!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 8/2/2013