Reviews for Rescission
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
They are in deeper than they think!
skye282 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Soooo one by one they are breaking all the rules lol. These two are never going to be able to stick to any rules I don't think in the end...
Midnight Cougar chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I wonder if the lost wallet was indeed just that...or a breakfast ruse? ;) lol Regardless, they are HOT together, and breaking ALL the rules! Sweet!
debslmac chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
nancr12 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Its kinda cool how Bella is the doctor in this story and she seems to NOT be catching feelings BEFORE Edward. Shes kinda badass career oriented which awesome :) keep writing,love it!
QuinnLark chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER! Can't wait for more. Falling in love with this Edward!
cullenmeadow chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Thanks for update - feel a little grubby reading this *snorts*!
sulliedsoles chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Oh jfc, that was awesome. Who can blame Bella for not being able to resist cream cheese hot guy eyebrow ring? I'd let him spread me out on that table, too!

Seriously, I love this story so far and can't wait to see where it goes. My favorite part is the bit at the end, the rule and status update. So adorable, and so creative! 3 ty for sharing!
Tinsley Warren chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hmm, Edward seemed boyfriendy with the bagel. Wonder if thats unconsciously.

I smell a break up, well not a break up since they aren't together but you know.

Hmm...Bella's too busy? Or she's too scared.
RandomFan11 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hehehe... funny, hawt, and sweet in one chapter. Your Edward sounds so damn sexy! Just saying ;-) Thanks for a great update! Loving this story...
stratocastic1969 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
HOBOY!
slippery slope is right!
I'm thinking it won't be much longer before Edward wakes up to breakfast on the table! lol
I wouldn't kick him outta bed for eatin' crackers IYKWIM ... *wink*
Bella's losin' a little bit of her control over the situation ... I can't help but wonder about E's POV at this point!
;D
Loving this story bunches!
jen
Robward17 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I FUCKING LOVE THIS! Everything! Hilarious, HOT, So wrong & So right, Crazy & don't forget HOT! They've already got it bad for each other..can't wait til they figure it out. Until then...on with the fuckuppedness! Love Linda xo
Annie Butts chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Love this.
Nothing more to say.
Keep up the good work?
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Damn that cream cheese. Oh they are so screwed. Love this so much!
amanzo828 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Love love loving this! Can't wait for more! Needing moree!

-Amanda*