Reviews for Rescission
ss77 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I'm with Bella on this. I think things are gonna get messy too! I mean, they have a good thing going, but now that R
tinkrbell72 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This sounds very interesting and can't wait to see it unfold:) I laughed so hard at E referring to Bella as a hooker!
MissJanuary chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Thank YOU for writing. That was short and fun. Like me. I liked it :)
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oooh ... I'm loving this & it's only two chaps in!

Thanks for sharing.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Looking forward to more!

Moving on to chap 2.

Thanks for sharing.
skye282 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oh my only 2 chapters in and its seems I'm already hooked. Dying to find out what happens with these two now that they personally know one another. I'm thinking there is going to be a lot of denying of feelings for a while before they let themselves go and be in an actual relationship.
amandac3 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Wow. This is going to get interesting. I'm loving everything so far and can't wait for more. Is it Friday yet? :)
amandac3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Got this rec from Midnight Cougar on Facebook and I am so glad I decided to check it out. Love me a Tattward and I loved the first chapter. Can't wait to see where you take us. Thanks!
Robward17 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Just found this rec in my Tattward group & I'm In LOVE with this already! So excited for this journey. Linda xo
Lesley282 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
More please!
pati1993 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
amazing! I love it! post more soon :)
Heatherl8367 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Fantastic! Love it!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Rules #5 and #10 most certainly has splintered. Uncomplicated fuck buddy status just got complicated. Knowing personal information makes it more real. Can't wait for them to realize it's too late.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Fantasticm mess i love it.
MaluTara chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
It sounds soooo interesting! Cant wait for moreee:)
2,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »