Reviews for Rescission
TheUnderStudy chapter 3 . 7/21
Scuffed? More like banged into extinction on the dining room table lmao! Awkward! Lol
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 7/21
Lmao! Loving the rules at the bott. Oh Edward you're a cocky thing. Woooo! They are like fire. Two hours with him. Too famn hawt!
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 7/21
lol! This chapter made me snort too many times.
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 7/19
Sweet and spicy, the way I love my relationships to be. Thanks for sharing.
latersedward chapter 11 . 7/13
Loved this chapter so much! Brought butterflis in my tummy, made my heart race... thank you
FyreMasen chapter 11 . 7/8
I agree with Bella... Combustion was inevitable. Lol
FyreMasen chapter 10 . 7/8
Okay this time I'm firmly pissed at Bella. I still adore her, but come on. She's scared and that's understandable, but still... Lol.
FyreMasen chapter 9 . 7/8
Poor Bella. Who could resist a dressed up Edward? She really never stood a chance. Especially when he croons in her ear. I love that she's been strong and played it cool so far, but really there's only so much any woman could take. ;)
Lissa
Can I say I am totally and irrevocably in love with it, the smell in Edward's was too much and Bella's... I love it! I seriously adore it and wish we could have more but it's one of the best short stories I have read! Bravo!
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 6/25
This was fun, smutty fluffy fun.
And obviously that was the only appropriate tattoo. [figured it right away] Both would be great tats.
Thanks for writing.
Areka Motionless chapter 11 . 6/18
Oh God! Thank you for this story, it literally had my inside twisting... I know ''f-buddies turning into something more'' story is a classic but damn! You just made the best out of it! I even had unshed tears at some point... And my heart would skip a beat here and there, well, especially on EPOV. I like how you pointed out their crave... So hot, so desperate... So heart stabbing dammit!
I'm going to read the rest of your story. But again, thank you so much. You made my day a lot more better...

Areka.
ellekat08 chapter 11 . 5/18
Chapter 11 was my absolute favorite just beautiful.
Cupcake Hippie chapter 12 . 4/29
This was amazing!
Minerva chapter 12 . 4/25
Loved the story and the harry potter tie ins
archy12 chapter 12 . 4/23