Reviews for Rescission
barbiedoll123 chapter 7 . 1/13
They need to change the rules
barbiedoll123 chapter 6 . 1/13
Yes it is
xoxokristen chapter 12 . 1/10
Loved it! This was such a great story!
barbiedoll123 chapter 5 . 1/7
Just go for it Bella
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 1/7
Lot of rules getting broke
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 1/6
I wouldn't keep my hands off him either
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 1/6
They are sure breaking them
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/6
Awesome story
Eli42 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
So cute!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
What a great way to wrap this up. I really liked his analogy of her walls being ten feet thick titanium and having barbed wire at the top. Great description. The wedding and their dance . . . GAH! Him telling her that is when he knew . . . sigh. I loved that she went that morning to get her tattoo done and more importantly, the significance behind it. I bought each HP book as they came out over the years in hardback . . . but, I've never got around to actually reading them. Much to the chagrin of my BFF . . . I will eventually, in retirement. I've been lost to fan fiction since 2009 and have no desire to be pulled out anytime soon. My TBR list is quite lengthy. I go into the author for one story, and as you have noticed, I read the entire author's library if I like the story I entered for in the first place. Unless it is angst . . . then I skip it. *Shivers* I loved his reaction to her tattoo and I bet it was just the response she was hoping for. Loved this story, so much. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here in the fandom!
-Christy xo
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
When he was left standing there staring at his closed door after she'd left . . . my heart broke for him all over again. When his resounding, "Fuck that!", came roaring out, I was Alice worthy jumpy clapping in my seat . . . I love that you wrote it so that he went after her. That he poured his heart out to her and the LEFT! It was all kinds of brilliant! Leaving her there to dwell on her feelings for him. To go over and over it again and again in her head . . . to force her to come flying back to him. I love that you wrote that she got called into the hospital at the worst possible time and that she came to him after. The way they were replaying their very first night ever in their conversation . . . with it meaning so much more now . . . just beautiful. The number one rule being obliterated and her admitting that it had been for some time. Then later when they were making love and she thanked him for sticking it out and waiting for her. He is just a dream and so wonderful. It was all such a perfect ending to this absolutely amazing story of yours. I freaking loved this story! Onto the epilogue . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Okay, this one hurt to read. The beginning had me scratching my head on why he would have her come to his place, alone, in the dark . . . until I realized, his place had power . . . it wasn't a city-wide blackout, just her part of town. Then the middle was fantastic! The laughter from enjoying the movie together, the make-out session and him opening up with that very sad story of Jasper . . . poor Alice :( and Edward too, for that matter . . . having to hear when he was hit and died. So sad. Him really wanting her to talk to him and stop running from him. She won't let go of what that fucker Riley did to her and she is letting Riley run her life whether she thinks so or not. His devastation when she picked up her things to leave, knowing he wouldn't hear from her again. Just so sad. I hope she comes back . . . I really do. She needs to realize that Riley is winning and she is losing here with her pulling away from Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
I forgot to mention I love two of your contests you were a part of. The TFLN and F2L . . . both were fantastic and I really hope they do both again. Okay, now my review. I adored this chapter. I loved that they were full on making out at the beginning and hadn't stopped during the sex-a-thon in his office. Her getting that text right then was brilliant timing and I love that he jumped at the chance to escort her. I loved that Edward showed up in a tux, with his hair cut and styled, and I loved that he took out the ring on his eyebrow (hot, btw) for the night just to impress not only her, but her colleagues. Loved that he gave his sister all the credit for setting them up and that he didn't correct her. The dancing was fantastic and the slow dance was swoon worthy. I hope that he comes out and tells her that he is feeling these things and that none of them were an 'act' for his sister. She wants it, I can feel it . . . and so does he. Loving this, so very much!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I don't know how any one of your readers could be mad at Edward in that chapter . . . per your warning in the top a/n. She pushed him away and it seemed rather final. He owns and works at a place where pussy is thrown his way nightly. Of course he'd get his drunk on and try to fuck someone else . . . made perfect sense to me. What made him warm my heart was the bolting from the woman's place the minute her mouth hit his dick . . . loved that. I loved that she showed up for him and apologized for her anger. Him apologizing for pushing her was wonderful as well. Those kisses may have been hotter than the sex they'd be missing so much. Her attacking him when he was rambling about how Rose wants them together . . . so freaking hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
EEK! I was expecting this blow up . . . it was a brewin' . . . clearly they both care for the other and one of them needs to break . . . Edward came to her and offered food . . . I'm sure he was hoping for sex, yet I do think it may have been more there and not just sex. I think she may have turned him away for good this time . . . we'll see. I do respect that she wants to do well in life and make it in her field. However, there is much more to life than your job . . . your job doesn't hold you at night . . . your job doesn't wipe the tears away when someone important in your life passes away . . . your job doesn't love you . . . your job is just that, a job . . .
2,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »