Reviews for Rescission
Tashakcooks chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
So love this story!
Nina chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Ivy Pattinson chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter. I saw this somewhere I do think even remember lol, but I'm so glad I read it. Amazingly well written.
Ivy Pattinson chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
OMG I loved this fic! Amazing.
HDan chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Hahahaha that tattoo is perfect complement to Edward's ! :D I love this story ! :)) Thank you so much for sharing with us! :)
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
Sequel!
paragod chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
Loved it...
TheUnderStudy chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
SQQQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEE! I fucking love that. O,mg that was so them & so perfect. Another fic I love mucho.
TheUnderStudy chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Lol I work in the contract law department at my job lol. Fucking love this. This chapter broke me down and then built me up all over again. My heart is just overflowing.
TheUnderStudy chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Oh man this just I broke my damn heart. And then Bella just can't get over that douchecanoe Riley.
TheUnderStudy chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
There was a tsunami that swept it away lol. OMG this chapter had me swaying and swooning and going all ooooooo as Edward talked with Rose. It's so true bells!
TheUnderStudy chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Danger Will Robinson! Nullified...it was nuked my dear lol. Wow that was just as a good as the sex! Thy missed each other way too much lol
TheUnderStudy chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
He should have just told her he was in med school. They had already broke all the other rules
TheUnderStudy chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Sooooo busted! And I bet Bella likes a good spanking!
TheUnderStudy chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Lol oh damn Bella. Girlfriend want to take over lol. I want to rip Riley's balls off.
2,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »