Reviews for Cold
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
You managed to keep Vexen in character while showing his soft side. Excellent work!
WritersProse chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
First of all, I think that your attention to detail is very solid. Your sentences flow well the majority of the time and there is a level of maturity to this story that is lacking in many Kingdom Hearts stories. Namine is a fantastic character so I really dug that you used her as the main character.

Her strange reaction to the cold was interesting, as it should be for this type of story.

I'll admit that there were moments where I actually found a bit of difficulty in following this particular story. Maybe it's because I always seem to get the Organization members mixed up or I was just really tired while I was reading it. There were some sentences where I wasn't quite clear what was happening, but with this said I still feel like I got the basic gist of the story.

There were little minor grammar and typo issues as I read through, but nothing too severe. I think the most jarring examples is when there were words missing from sentences, which is a pretty common mistake that I even make in my own stories. With a couple more proofreads though, it will be rock solid.

A good effort on the whole. :) Keep on going.