Reviews for Backward
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/4
I laughed constantly while reading this and remained thoroughly entertained throughout it (OMG, period panties had me snorting)! So glad it worked out for them. Great one shot Tinsley!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/5
Sounds like a crazy night. Super funny. Thanks for sharing.
Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Lol, we live and learn. *snort* Edward's definitely a keeper, when it's right it's right. Loved it, thanks for sharing.

Jane x
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
; )
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This was hilarious! Funny, sexy, and you even threw anal in there! Great job xoxox
TheRandomGal42 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
EL OH EL.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Absolutely loved this one-shot! It was super fun. All of it, wanna-be-drunk Bella, neon paint, coke-sniffing, eyes-locking, grinding, cab-mackin', giant dildos, plastic bags, ass-fucking, toothbrush sharing, found the love of your life. Just wonderful! Thank you for this!
Christy
Aleeab4u chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Stumbled upon this randomly, and so glad I did. Totally adorable and laugh out loud funny. Ziplock bags? Thunderdome? I die, lol. Glad you decided to post this despite missing the contest deadline. I think every girl can relate to the "period panties" being worn at the worst time. ;) Thanks for writing and sharing.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Sandwich bags? LOL! I can't even with that. This was so funny and cute and sexy. Bella is hilarious. Loved this. So much. :)
kitchmill chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
LMAO! This was great! I really enjoyed it.

Kitch
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY IT FUNNY
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I FLOVE this! More please!
JRFaab chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Hilarious! I completely laughed out loud with this. Great job for being you first story.
sunfleur chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Brilliant one shot! Great job!
BellaMed chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great story - lots of laughs and a likeable (but not one-dimensional) Bella. Your writing style was so confident considering it was your first fic! I'm looking forward to reading more by you. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »