Reviews for Goodbye Blue Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Thank you...hear my weak thank you for writing this fic...I am crying so bad.. I can feel my own tears falling... I love Pink Floyd...it's perfect...the song...the title...the story... you really know how to write and this was all I needed...if only you continued it a bit more...with also what happened to dean ...
IllyaKuryakingirl12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
OMG! I AM SOBBING! How can you write amazingness haha that is amazing haha
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
OMG I'm sobbing! That was really really good. But yeah! xo
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This made me cry. It hit me right in the part of me that feels SO much, and it consequently hurt SO much. But it was worth it because this story was beautifully done! The singing Metallica to Sam as he passed part made me go from tearing up to full on crying. I mean the way you wrote it from Dean's POV, it all felt so in character, and that moment above all others in this was just so spot on... Really, thank you for sharing this with all of us. :')
nobody145 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
oh my god, this fiction made me cry. nice job
AlxM chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Fuck. That was heartbreaking! I almost cried when Dean was singing to Sammy.

Great job! :'(
jojospn chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
"hopefully it is alright." Are you kidding? This was fantastic! I'm in tears and that RARELY happens! I lost it when Dean starting singing "Nothing Else Matters" to Sam as he dies. Beautiful! Helps that I'm a sucker for death fics too! Amazing!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Really? You killed Sammy? As soon as I saw the word "Deathfic" I should have run not walked away. Now I'm a teary eyed raccoon looking mess sitting at my computer. Thank you for that. Thank you very much. I'm done for the day and it's freaking morning. I will now close myself off from the general population and that includes my husband till I'm done weeping like a child. Excellent job ripping my poor heart out and stomping on it.
Seriously though that was incredibly sad but strangely beautiful. I can imagine Dean following Sammy.
Elisab68 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my God, it's too sad... I almost cried!
It's lucky that the season nine does not begin like that!
In any case, it's a very beautiful OS. Thank you!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ohhhh this was terribly sad but you wrote it so beautifully!
booklover613 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This made me cry. Just so you know (I mean that as a compliment)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awww, I don't like death fics! :( If Sam were to die like this, I would feel it's such a waste, because better for him to die while completing the Trials, than to die from not. At least that way the Gates of Hell would be closed forever. I also hate Dean giving up and following Sam. They say that suicides don't go to Heaven, so if Sam were to end up there after all he has done, Dean wouldn't be able to be with him, because of killing himself. Better to die on a hunt gone wrong. Too sad! :(
I like the disease chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh My God *crying* Thats was So Beautiful.
fixusi chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm almost crying here ;_; this was probably one of the best death fics I've ever read :)
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh. My. God. My heart just got ripped out of my chest I was doing ok until I got to the part where Dean started to sing 'Noting Else Matters' then I just lost my shit and had to get myself under control that didn't help because the tears started again