Reviews for My Business, Your Pleasure
underwhelmedJaded chapter 1 . 6/8
I think I've read only one law M FIC before this? Not sure but this was by far the best one. And that is, by far! I loved it. Now that I'm caught up with the manga, we learn about laws past and monet wasn't in it :( BUT this FIC made me wish she was, seriously it was that well written. I can see the harpy as that kind of woman in the past and well law is law so ofcourse, anyone would find him attractive. I also agree with what you said about how you prefer Robin with zoro, I don't like when she's paired with Law although I DO see it, it's just better this way. The story was very well written and I loved the dialogue and tension between the two: the whole concept of having tension in sex is what makes smut to be so much more meaningful.. Although monet claimed here that it was all just 'physical' we know that wasn't true and it made for a super enjoyable read! Thank you for that. I didn't see any obvious grammatical errors either..

Great job :) loved it. I hope you write more fics with law (if your still active ~)
Reader chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow HOT ;)
I am not so sure if Law would have actually participated in that kind of "game" such easily - but hey, as I came here looking for a LawxMonet story of mature content, I don't bother at all! :)
You find that pairing very seldom and even more seldom do you find yourself holding live-cam and recording them doing kinky stuff like this.

Good story, good style, excellent writing.
Thanks, really made my evening.
Miss Joujou chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
woooa! interesting way to obtain a heart xD
the way you write is really good, keep it up
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Well this surely was interesting... Loved it :)
StartledWalnut chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Bravo! I loved it, I absolutely loved it! You managed to keep Law and Monet in character while creating a really steamy story. Great work.
The New Mandalord chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well that was hotter than hell in the middle of summer.