Reviews for A YouTube Sensation
Starfire Grace chapter 1 . 2/24
OMG! That was just so amazing I laughed so hard on the sad stories Those boys stretching the truth! LOLz XD and when they were doing the belly dancing OMG! This was by far the best funny oneshot I've in a long time and I wished those video were on YouTube right now so I could go and watch them

That my Trunks-Kun! Twerk YouTube! XD
Rezzu-MJ chapter 1 . 2/21
Kami-sama, I'm literally dying!
"My mom is crazy, but I can't afford her pills."
You got me there. I laughed so hard I almost fell of my chair. Funniest fic ever.
BbyRae chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh. My. God... HAA! Loved it xD Wall couldn't handle 'em.. pfffhahah! Great fic!
Lindzzey H chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
LMFAO!
TheDbzFan9000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
...
JccGamer chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Funnnnnnnny :)
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahha haahahahaha
GoneWithTheWind1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hilarious. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Laughed and smiled through out. Great job like always. :)
Aman3003 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
THIS STORY IS SO F**KING HILARIOUS, and the funniest thing I've ever read on fanfiction.
ichigomilkk chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was so funny! I wish that those videos were really on youtube. I want to watch them!

Great job:)
A-arbor chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh wow. I'd watch his videos just to laugh at his failure on tape. Great one shot! Make more of these with other Z fighters!
Writer'sFantasy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
im laughi g czjcnjkxn ijbrfcjkxnz czhcnsNZbzcxnmbszbcvxn my face was completley red and sweet jesus i cant healkjdas;fv
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
ℓmåø ... This G couldn't stop laughing yho ℓøℓ this was tooo funny! Loved it!
Tiffany7898 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
IM FUCKING DONE ONG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! Trunks baby twerk that shit! YOU SHOULD HVE MADE THEM DO THE YIKE! OH GOD I COULD IMAGINE THAT SHIT! LMAO!
android727 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
lol that's too cute! I really enjoyed your use of modern pop culture in dragon ball z! I wonder what Vegeta thinks of his son dressed as a girl!
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh this was the BEST Trunks and Goten story I've ever read! I loved the Sad Stories one, It was hilarious! Mainly because I'm familiar with it, the rest were interesting and funny. . .I'll have to watch those videos later.

LOL, I feel like a creeper. . . my favorite youtuber is so wierd compared to the 'popular' ones. Laina the Overly Attached Girlfriend and Nigahiga and Fred are the ones I mainly know, geez I'm out of the loop. . .can't keep up with what's popular anymore. I better stop living under a rock like Patrick Star.
:D

Thank you Brii! You're so thoughtful, i loved the story very much. I'll have to write a story for you one of these days in return! :D